Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Taking screen shots in gaia worlds? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vala09

High-functioning Bibliophile

18,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 pm
I know this is rather silly, but I have seen others take pictures of current chats in the gaia worlds, aka towns, hill, etc. and was wondering how it is accomplished. Would anyone be willing to explain?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ow.. try that Print Screen SysRq button on your keyboard..
then paste it on paint, save it as .jpg or whatever else..
and, upload it.. I think that's how it works..

Ü

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rest In Pisces

Seeker

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 am
As said above, use the PrtScr-SysRq / PrintScreen/SysReq key and it will take the screenshot. After that, paste it into any paint program and crop off everything extra that you don't want (like your browser, desktop if it shows, taskbar, etc) and then save the image. After that all you have to do is upload it.

It is best to crop anything extra or it will make the image unnecessarily large and anyone who sees the screenshot will be able to see everything going on with your computer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Oh, okay. Thank you.  

Vala09

High-functioning Bibliophile

18,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash