Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Turn the World Upside Down ((1X1 Full ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeAngel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm
THE STORY

No matter where you go in this world there will be lies that guard a secret. Many of us want to know what that secret is and we sacrifice much to know the answer, and yet when we do find the answer to the secret we are left feeling...empty and disappointed more often than not.

At least that's what Sonia found out. Having lived her whole life on the coastline of the modern day Mainland Orkney Island she has wanted to travel outside of her small town and see the world and discover all of its secrets. So when a traveling troupe of performers came to her town she went to visit them. During her visit she ran into an old gypsy woman who told her fortune, but it sounded more like an old wife's tale than a fortune. Cross a maid before the sea, seven years to wander free. High tide beckons I'll come to thee. Shed seven tears into the sea.

With that strange fortune ringing in her ears Sonia went to sleep...only to wake up the next day on the beach in a different time world altogether. That's not the only surprise that awaits her. Sonia soon finds out that she has been turned into a selkie. A creature from old fairy tales, a seal that can shed its skin and turn into a human. If that wasn't enough surprises she ends up being captured and auctioned off at a slave market in this new world called Lysandria. Here creatures of all sorts are sold off as slaves for both work and pleasure. And who will buy this charmed girl from another world? Why none other than...

THE RULES

- No godmodding
- No cybering
- Please don't post only one or two sentence per post. Also don't use ** for actions.
- Romance would be nice, but not necessary. And if there is romance please don't rush right into it.
- I'd appreciate it if you pm me the profile. Please put the title as "Selkie"
- Swearing and such is okay, but don't use it in every single sentence. I'd like this to be clean. rolleyes
- Have fun and I hope you enjoy the story if you apply ^_^

[color=][align=center][img of character here please]
[size=9]The one in charge is...[/size][b]Username[/b]
[size=9]Pleased to meet you I'm...[/size][b]Character name[/b]
[size=9]I've had...[/size][b]Age[/b][size=9]...to gain a reputation in my hometown of...[/size][b]Lysandria[/b]
[size=9]My job has been and always will be..[/size][b]Occupation[/b]
[size=9]I have the power of...[/size][b]Two-three power max[/b]
[size=9]And I prefer...[/size][b]Any weapons[/b]
[size=9]And some people have called me...[/size][b]Personality[/b]
[size=9]Maybe if you got to know me better you'd understand that...[/size][b]Bio[/b]
[size=9]I enjoy...[/size][b][at least two-three likes][/b]
[size=9]I despise...[/size][b][at least two-three dislikes][/b]
[size=9]Did I miss anything about myself...[/size][b][other info?][/b][/align][/color]

User Image
The one in charge is...FaeAngel
Pleased to meet you I'm...Sonia Hargrove
I've had...19 years...to gain a reputation in my hometown of...Orkney, Ireland
My job has been and always will be..College Student
I have the power of...none that I know of
And I prefer...poisoned daggers
And some people have called me...curious, outgoing, temperamental, slightly air headed, blunt, cautious, sometimes shy, dangerous, protective, lovable when I'm calm, definitely not a morning person.
Maybe if you got to know me better you'd understand that...I'm the youngest daughter out of three and the rest has already been stated in the story summary.
I enjoy...adventure, freedom, sweets, and maps
I despise...cages, lies, large bugs, the dark
Did I miss anything about myself...The fortune cursed me into remaining as a selkie and the only way for me to return is if I unravel the clues given within it. Also I may not know it but I have incredible strength, an allure to the opposite sex, but I can restrain it, and the ability to sense poison in food and water. And though I can transform into a seal the slave traders have my coat and it was given to my master so unless I get it back I can't transform.

User Image

The one in charge is...GIR-DA-JUGGALO
Pleased to meet you I'm...Kyo
I've had...19...to gain a reputation in my hometown of...Lysandria
My job has been and always will be..Thief
I have the power of...flash step and fire(only knows of the flash step until he gets stronger)
And I prefer...Samurai sword known as muramasa(his sword)
And some people have called me...annoying, crazy, weird, funny, lazy, random, and dumb
Maybe if you got to know me better you'd understand that...Grew up with only a mother at first. Once that was taken away i was alone and can make it on my own. That i am skilled at blades and know how to fight and may have abit of a romantic side
I enjoy...Food, fighting, prety women, climbing trees, taking naps, and talking
I despise...liars, cheaters, punks, bugs, annoying people, nightmares, and loneliness  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 pm
Sonia knew something was wrong the moment she woke to a rough slap across the face. Groaning in pain she blinked, opening her eyes to a harsh light and the sound of angry voices. Gray eyes opened only to discover that she had been placed within a cage in a crowded fair. Panicking she lunged for the bars, but something stopped her short. Looking down at her ankles Sonia found that she was shackled to a hook in the middle of the cage. She could move only two feet in either direction, far away from the slave traders and prospective buyers who leered at her from outside of the cage. Looking down at her body she found that someone had dressed her in a black form fitting top and skirt with an elaborate set of arm warmers. Growling she remembered the words of the gypsy elder and the encounter on the beach the previous morning.

Great, I'm stuck in a cage, about to be sold off, and I don't even know where in the world I am...just great.

FaeAngel

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 am
Kyo strode through the crowded fair sword on his back and eating a stolen apple"STOP THIEF!" the shop keeper roars noticing he had stolen it he smiles and begins running through the crowd. Soon the guards caught up to him, quickly he begins pushing things in their way hoping to get away.Soon they were inches from cutting him with their blades, noticing the display of a female locked up caught his eye and he smirks and activates his true speed he vanshes and appears next to the cage and cut once with his blade and the cage fell apart andwith one more swing of his sword freed her of the shackles and he grabbed her quickly and disappearred once more into a near by abandoned house  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 am
Sonia had heard a commotion from somewhere nearby. However when she looked up the only thing she could see was a flash of metal as a sword sliced through the bars of the cage and through her shackles. The next moment she felt herself being lifted up and moved through the fair grounds toward an abandoned house. At first she had been complacent, seeing as she was now free of the slave traders, but she refused to be handled like a sack of potatoes.

"Let me go," she said, her fist coming up, as she tried to punch her kidnapper in the jaw.

FaeAngel

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 pm
Kyo glares at the female after saving her from the wretched slave owners then getting slugged in the jaw he tosses her down and presses his blade against her neck and growls"Worthless girl i tried helping you i hadn't done anything to show danger to you but you are just a stupid little girl" he growls and pulls his blade away leaving a scratch and sheaths it walking away into the other corner sitting down calming himself  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm
Sonia felt a slight trickle of fear as the man pressed his blade against her neck, but she would not relent to him. Meeting his glare with one of her own she hissed, "anyone from this world is a danger, thanks for saving me, but pressing a knife against my throat is hardly anything for me to be thrilled about." Rubbing her throat she felt a slight pinprick of blood begin to form where he had scratched her. "So who are you?" She had a cautious nature from birth, and though this stranger had given her a small semblance of kindness her trust was not an easy thing to come by.  

FaeAngel

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am
Kyo ignored her as his head perked up.Quickly he runs to the closet sifting through old things til he finds a blanket and grabs the females arm and pulls her into the closet tossing the blanket over both of them and begins to whisper as the front door opens"shhh.......names Kyo" he whispers in her ear trying not to detect the people  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Sonia was about to protest to being treated like a sack of potatoes, but when she heard the sound of footsteps she quieted down. Their close proximity caused her to blush a bit and she turned her head to the side only to meet his eyes. "Sonia," she whispered back, before the sound of footsteps drew nearer to their hiding place.  

FaeAngel

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff