Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
New Account vs. Old Account (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Old or Current?
  Old
  Current
View Results

Deuce Wayne

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:37 am
I just found the login info for an old account I forgot I had. Should I go back to using the old account? Or should I transfer the items to this account?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:30 am
hello ^_^ i think you should use one account as your main account and the other one as your mule. that way you can keep both.  

StarGoddessSiren

mahi poi no ka oi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 pm
I'm using a new account right now (and I use about 4 other new accounts as well for storage and/or keeping track of close friends). My old account is currently just being used to post in some random clan that I found and collecting daily chance LOL.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 pm

It's completely up to you which account you choose to use. You can use one, or both. The only benefit that the old one might have over the current account is an older join date.

Many users use mules, as mentioned above. If you have multiple friends on this account, it might be preferable to stay on the current and use the old one as a mule.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Xx-Craziee Kat-xX

3,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm
I think you should use the new account, and transfer the stuff, or you could always use the other as a mule for BootyGrab.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:33 am
you should use your old account because you have more friends there and more people know you...besides transfering all your items to the new one could be annoying~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items