Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Kabuto: Revenge of the Worm RP (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 am
Max arriver home and the Zecter flew off his belt and he walked inside and his little sister ran to him and said "Big brother! Hurry Hurry we're starving". Meanwhile in the Kitchen Max's twin sister siad to herself "Now how did he do it again...".

"Add the stock first and let it boil, place the fish in the stock and add the spices you want" max said wlaking in. Max's sisters waited at the table and Max brought out thier food and said "There you go, Hansons Secret Fish and rice" Max smiled as he saw them eat their food. He sat down and his younger sister Emma asked "Big Brother why are you the best cook ever?".

Luna (Max's twin sister) said "Because he was born the best and we like it that way!". Max was happy with his family and didn't want anything to take it away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 am
*Back at the fight, Gatack and D. Kabuto were still fighting.*

"This is getting annoying. Time to wrap this up." Justin said as began to press the button on Gatack. "1..2..3" Justin then pushed the mandibles back to the left before saying, "Rider Kick." "Rider Kick!" the zector declared as Justin threw the mandibles back to the right before energy was released from the zector, up to his mask horns and then back down to his right leg. He then proceeded to tornado kick the nearest worm, which back tracked before exploding and taking out five other Pupa worms.

"That takes care of my end. Hey D. Kabuto need some help?"

What Justin didn't notice was that a Pupa worm had evolved and escaped.

((Remember, you do not have to use the dice system when dealing with regular (Pupa) worm. Its only when they've molted and evolved that you have to use it. ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 pm
Kio blinked as the worm began to close in on him. He pressed D. Kabuto's feet. "1...2...3"

Kio moved the horn back to the original position. "Rider Kick." He switched it again and energy began to form from his horn to his leg. "Rider kick." With a sweeping kick, Kio destroyed the remaining worm. "No i got it Gattack. Hmmm...strange i could have sworn there was one more. I hope it didnt molt...it will be a pain to find in this city. Well if its found we will be informed. Right?"

((Dice system? Uh how does that work?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 pm
*Justin's zector flew off his belt, canceling the transformation. He turned to face Kio*

"I sure hope so. Gatack?"

Gatack came flying around to face Justin, "One did get away, however I'm not sure if he molted. We'll have to keep a diligent eye out."

(( Its in the OP. Basically, you roll a dice (using an action post) set at 10. If your result is 6 or above your finisher connects. I'm still working on it though. It's missing something on the other guy's (the one whose supposed to be getting hit) end. Any suggestions? ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:44 am
D. Kabuto did the same, causing Kio to de-henshin. "Indeed...we will look around. Though i am a tad worried about this."

"Why is that?"

"You havent eaten yet...and i dislike you being unable to fight due to hunger."

Suddenly Kio's stomach growled and he blushed. "Well it seems that the beast needs feeding."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 am
"Well, didn't get to finish my sushi 'cause of this. mad There's a stand (Sushi) a couple of blocks away. You fine with that? "

*Justin headed to his extender, as Gatack flew off, but not before saying that he'd alert Justin if anything came up*  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:48 pm
"Sure sushi sounds good to me. Personaly i could eat anything right now." Kio smiled and went to his bike, putting on the helmet. "Lead the way my friend"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:20 pm
Just one thing, your buying." Justin said as he got on his Extender and put his helmet on.

~
Meanwhile, the evolved worm had approached a young Japanese family. The worm had turned into a blue, centipede like monster; whose black eyes seemed to draw his victims' courage right out of them.

He then attacked the family, killing the male before taking the female's appearance after offing with her as well.

~Notices~
I will be controlling the Worm NPCs unless I say otherwise. When I RP as an Evolved Worm NPC, all text, including both actions and dialogue, will appear in Green only.

I also updated how to do Finishers. Please check the OP for information.

((Phew. That's done. I didn't add much descriptives to the Worm or the couples' appearance. I'm leaving it to the imagination of the reader. xd ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 am
Kio blinked and looked over at justin, nearly doing a double take. "Wait...what? Oh come on man you cant be serious."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:10 pm
"I take my sushi very seriously. Let's go already." Justin said as his extender revved to life. Justin then throttled off, hoping that Kio would be right behind him.

((I'll be introducing the evolved worm to our characters in my next post or so. Hope you've read the revised Finisher rules. xd ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm
Kio sighed and took off after Justin. He didnt expect to be the one paying for lunch but at least he could eat. He revved his engin and managed to get beside his fellow rider.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 pm
About twenty minutes later, both Kio and Justin were enjoying their sushi. "How's yours?" Justin asked, feeling embarrassed that he had finished his already.

((Hope you don't mind that I flash-forwarded it a bit. sweatdrop ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 am
*Before Justin could hear Kio's response, a hail of screams came from behind them. Justin turned the sound. The evolved worm had appeared and was terrorizing the people.*

"Guess we wont don't have to continue searching for him." Justin said darkly as his Zector came flying towards him.

"Henshin!" Justin yelled.

Henshin...Change. Stag Beetle

*Justin began racing toward the worm*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder: Remember, I'm also portraying the worm. 3nodding
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm closing this RP due to inactivity. If you wish to take part in it or for me to restart it, I will do so.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff