Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Saga Addicts Headquarter

Back to Guilds

This is guild is for all Twilight fans to hang out, chat and to have fun in general. 

Tags: Twilight, Books, Movies 

Reply Twilight addicts headquarter
Keeping the Series going???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 pm
heart LOVE THE BOOKS heart

And I still long to read more, and yes I did read the leaked chapters of Midnight Sun but its still not enough. So who else feels she should add more books on to the the series. Keep the story going, see how Renesmee grows up and the crazy love life that plays out between her and Jacob? Breaking Dawn was ended in a way that she could keep adding more. So why not do it... Who agress with me? Whats your thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 pm
I think it ended just fine. plus she ended bella's point of veiw with breaking dawn and started with midnight sun Edward's point of veiw and discontinued it. so all in all she won't finish it.  

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Allison4444

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:06 pm
I have read throught all the twilight books and the midnight sun book (brilliant idea to stephnie) and I can't help but to want more. when i read the last page in breaking dawn i cried soooo hard crying all i could think about was " I can't read books any more because NOTHING will ever compare!!! crying burning_eyes " I think she should continue midnight sun and the rest of the series. If you want some other vampire books, there is

1. Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith the first book is called The Awakinging

2. The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith I cant tell you what its about because any thing I say will give away a big part of the story 4laugh

3. The Vampires assistant by ????

4. The Host by your one and only Stephnie Meyers!!! the sy-fy book for people who dont like sy-fy!!!

If I read any others I will be sure to post!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 pm
Allison4444
I have read throught all the twilight books and the midnight sun book (brilliant idea to stephnie) and I can't help but to want more. when i read the last page in breaking dawn i cried soooo hard crying all i could think about was " I can't read books any more because NOTHING will ever compare!!! crying burning_eyes " I think she should continue midnight sun and the rest of the series. If you want some other vampire books, there is

1. Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith the first book is called The Awakinging

2. The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith I cant tell you what its about because any thing I say will give away a big part of the story 4laugh

3. The Vampires assistant by ????

4. The Host by your one and only Stephnie Meyers!!! the sy-fy book for people who dont like sy-fy!!!

If I read any others I will be sure to post!!!

I felt the exact same way! The way it ended was left open. Theres so much more she can add.

And in all honesty I couldnt stand the Vampire Diaries books. But as for the show...LOVE IT!  

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maelene_Gordon

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:00 pm
i'd like for the books to be continued because I'm dying to know more but i'm afraid if the go too far and they'll ruin it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm
yes she needs to continue!! Midnight sun is really good,but she needs to finish!!! I have written and read so many fan-fictions with Renesmee and Jacob. And basically there's a blank canvas, just waiting to be used (i hope you get my metaphore). There's so many different options to consider, oh like: Jane comes back to finish off the Cullens, suprisingly Victoria had some close friends and they want to avenge her death and crap, Emmett upsets the wrong kind of werewolves and gets them in some sort of mess, Or the end of the world is coming and the Cullens and wolf pack (since Renesmee obviously wouldn't allow them to be left behind to die) have to find some way around it. I could go on for a long time listening all the possibilities for a new plot. So she MUST FINISH. 3nodding  

vampiregirl2341

Lady Rysuka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:01 pm
she should have done like 1 year later thing, so we can see what happens with their daughter and Jacob and everyone else  
Twilight addicts headquarter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games