Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Seme Fight. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_snowwolf_o

Sparkly Collector

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 am
KO for like ever I have nodised that Naruto and Sasuke fight over being seme. But what I want to know is...why? What's the big deal? Just take turns or something becaus Im getting tierd of being in the middle of a lemon and Naruto/Sasuke says "Why are you getting on top of me?" And then Bam! a fight that (sometimes) messes up the story! Anyway Tell me what you guys think!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 pm
They fight 'cause they're both too stubborn to be uke! XD I can see them sharing the roles, but it would probably be a struggle for a while. =p Sasuke being who he is, I can't see him directly taking the role...unless he was like tied down or whipped into it by Naruto's puppy eyes. Or just plain tricked. XD Naruto might be a little more easier, but given his tendency to be bullheaded or confused, I can see him fighting against it. They just have too much pride! But top, bottom...love makes our SasuNaruSasu hearts go 'round, hee. whee  

ryukoinu

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Seme fight... They would have an epic battle on their beds and then one of them will stupidly trip down and land on the mattress. Then someone will scream, Finish Him.
End.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:33 pm
oooo!!! sasu-chan shuld b top!! xd xd heart heart blaugh blaugh heart  

sasunarugurlll

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 pm
sasunarugurlll
tsi!!!!!! heart blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 pm
o_snowwolf_o
KO for like ever I have nodised that Naruto and Sasuke fight over being seme. But what I want to know is...why? What's the big deal? Just take turns or something becaus Im getting tierd of being in the middle of a lemon and Naruto/Sasuke says "Why are you getting on top of me?" And then Bam! a fight that (sometimes) messes up the story! Anyway Tell me what you guys think!
eek eek i LUV UR PIC!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart heart blaugh  

sweet_caandyy

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:03 pm
o_snowwolf_o
i love ur sig!!! wink

i think sasuke would win first round then naruto, then sasuke again and sasuke. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:36 am
sweet_caandyy
sasunarugurlll
tsi!!!!!! heart blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh rofl
That's a lot of emotioncons.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 pm
Mika_chann
sweet_caandyy
sasunarugurlll
That's a lot of emotioncons.
indeed it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:13 am
Mika_chann
Seme fight... They would have an epic battle on their beds and then one of them will stupidly trip down and land on the mattress. Then someone will scream, Finish Him.
End.
omg! i luv ur avi. it's so cutee. 4laugh whee  

SasuNarufan4evas

snowydr3amss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 pm
Def Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:15 pm
snowydr3amss
Def Sasuke.
This.
sasunarufan: luv your sig.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

StarriiEyes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:56 am
Sasuke should be seme. Naru chan is too cute to be a seme plus I like him uke better. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 pm
I'd say it would depend on the story I mean come on if they make naruto sound rough and tough then of course he should be seme cause in no way can I imagine him bottoming in a situation like that. I like sasunaru but if sasuke doesn't sound rougher in the story he should bottom. He does kind of look more like a girl... in my opinion plus he's moody  

xXMad JokerXx

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 pm
xXMad JokerXx
I'd say it would depend on the story I mean come on if they make naruto sound rough and tough then of course he should be seme cause in no way can I imagine him bottoming in a situation like that. I like sasunaru but if sasuke doesn't sound rougher in the story he should bottom. He does kind of look more like a girl... in my opinion plus he's moody
That's also because he's always pmsing.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces