Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Dia's Corner - News from The Boss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:30 pm
So here's my tentative plan:

1. Finish catching up growings
2. open an auction for a custom (lineart edits included)
3. finish the final touches on the quests for weddings, so they can start *so behind*
4. work on new special project. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:08 am
I am caught up on the most outstanding growings for now. I need to take a few days to go through the master list to see which pae'il are still overdue. I will post the list here, in this post when I create it.

---
In no particular order (to be sorted later)

Babies
- Freya *
- Shale **

Toddlers
- Cutter
- Christopher

- Coral
- Aysu
- Giacomo Casanova

Child
- Fluffy
- Eldranella
- Yukio
- Fern
- Frau-Holda
- Nellbinah
- Twink
- Mire
- Calleighna
- Oriand
- Echo
- Nicolai
- Cinna
- Falderal
- Hailey
- Shan
- Antilles
- Devyn
- Gord
- Lilith
- Seraphim
- Sylvestanya
- Yali
- Mammon & Lemura
- Malloren & Yuki
- Candy
- Aquamarine
- Calder
- Des
- Gavris
- Lethe
- Nerinda
- Zale
- Tasni

EDIT 3/29/07: No teens are due to grow yet (mostly due to them being inactive)

EDIT 5/3/07: #=wait for Krista's ok/rp; **=Mel's responsibility to grow. Some teens are now due to grow. Active ones will. Inactive ones will at my leisure and then they will stay at that stage forever unless they become active.  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:50 pm
Sorry I scared everyone with my sig. I didn't mean to.

Fifth Age is not closing, but I am not going to be around very much any more. I will do my best to catch up and try to stay on top of things, but they will continue to be slow. Thank you all for all your patience!

Because I can't be around as much, I am going to be more strict on growings in regards to RP. Of my huge list of pae that NEED to grow, only a few actually WILL grow, because they are active.

I will look in the JOURNAL subforum for proof of activity, so I hope everyone is at least linking their RP, if anything, in their pae's journals. Otherwise, pae will take a long time to grow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:19 pm
Inactive Elders will now have their gift taken away. After one full year of inactivity, they will become regular adults again. I will NOT recolor pae'il to the new lineart, so if the Elder'd pae was on old lineart before going inactive, that is what they get back.

The way I see it, the owner didn't care anyway, otherwise they wouldn't have gone inactive for a YEAR.

These pae'il will no longer be elders:
Ceri
Myze
Toga
Talaris

And this one only has until September before she is reverted back (please note, she's already lost her power):
Luna

This Elder needs a new quest:
Darius - will deal with that when I see his owner more active. He lost his role/title due to him being part of the first Couple Elders, and his partner losing her powers (Talaris). He will keep his power, just get a new 'role'.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:07 pm
Priority list for upcoming growings: (no particular order)
- Malloren & Yuki
- Aysu
- Adora
- Merion

- Dayht & Niday

- Aquamarine
- Des
- Asrai
- Pastela

- Dyas
- Waikiki Kiki
- Waikiki Keanu

Any other pae not on the list means I haven't seen enough activity yet. There's no "set in stone" time frame, just use common sense, so no asking "what is the minimum?" This is why a SIMPLE link in the journal to a guild RP or even the first post of a thread RP is highly recommended. The rest of the pae will grow when THESE ones have grown FIRST... and not in a big bunch like I used to do.

Reminder also, any inactive pae'il won't grow past teen stage.
I don't sit down with a microscope to watch each pae'il, but if I NOTICE people getting powers then disappearing, I will be more strict about handing powers out in the future.

=====

An RP event is coming up. A very BIG RP event. And I encourage anyone who can, to participate. There will be PLENTY of time, and many, many activities. Stay tuned, because an announcement will be made in the main thread a couple weeks before hand, so people can start preparing. biggrin

IC event participation is something I consider when choosing Elders. And we are LONG overdue for new elders, so just a heads up. wink

A couple of unique flatsales are coming, too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:14 am
Grow List
  • Dyas (child)
  • Arlie (child)
  • Des (teen)
  • Dayht & Niday (adult - do I need to give mel the file so she can add gloves? And ... I forgot what hairdo Niday gets. crying )
  • Pastela (child)
  • Waikiki Kiki (child)
  • Waikiki Keanu (child)
  • Aphrodite (child)
  • Bmine (child)
  • Erylia (child)
  • Arvid (teen - give his power first)
  • Stitch (adult)
  • Gord (teen)
  • Seraphim (teen)
  • Mammon & Lamura (teens - need to do their horns and redo on newer lineart crying )
  • Candy (teen)
  • Debi (child)
  • Damien (child)
  • Cressida (toddler)
C'mon people! RP! I want to grow some of these pae already!!! lol

Give powers to all the pae that don't have them yet!
I think there's only 3 or 4 left now

Finish working on setting up the Elder readoption event.
(*cries* 8 Elders...)

Template editted baby lineart for upcoming Flat.

So...much... to ... do... crying  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:38 am
User Image

Locations Worthy to Note:
  1. Headquarters - where many new pae'il caretakers rest as well as the source of all things high-tech and modern. The building is magical, and expands as rooms are needed. There is a room in the basement that has the abilty to become any room you need it to be, at the time you open it. There is a fully functioning kitchen, which seems to get raided often by the more 'wild' Pae, but its regularly restocked.
  2. Faery of Life's Cottage - Millie, the Fae of Life, resides here. This is the cottage all pae'il couples will visit when they want to expand their family.
  3. Fae Clearing - This is a place of untold magic. Faerie Pae'il feel oddly drawn here sometimes.
  4. Chai'en River -
  5. Silme Pond - a mystical pond. Strange things happen here on nights with a full moon.
  6. Mereth Stream - Started as a simple stream, not even noteworthy, but lately, its gotten quite full. Flows all the way from a hidden lake in the mountains.
  7. Falassion Healing House - a place of peace and tranquility and a place Pae'il can go to pamper themselves.
  8. Potions Master's Cottage - Kalandandra the Potion's Master resides here, and this is were all young Pae come to get their powers.
  9. Mysterious Temple - not much is known about this place yet, other than it seems to be in near ruins and right smack in the middle of a swamp.
  10. Meeting Hall for The Order of Naur - ninja
  11. Meeting Hall for Templa's Covenant - ninja
  12. Meeting Hall for Vilya's Grace - ninja
  13. Meeting Hall for Arda's Circle - ninja
  14. Meeting Hall for The Alu Spring - ninja
  15. The Landing Pad - the first place most people will see on Telrunya.

And the changes I made:
  • Moved Dragnid, so it now is on the edge of the island.
  • Added the mountains and swamp to Dragnid. (they were there, just not on the old map)
  • The lake has beach on almost all sides.
  • Wap'lei River and Pond flooded, so it has now become Marshland.
  • A stream(river) now flows from a hidden lake in the mountains, and feeds into the Lake.
  • Chai'en River now cuts through Loka Nei Forest.
  • Silme Pond is new - for upcoming plots and a new 'conversation' piece for pae.
  • Added detailed City portion. I also changed the scaling, to reflect the actual size of the city. There are more buildings and they are prettier, than in this drawing. (maps are hard to draw)
  • Added small floating islands that were caused when the Ancient City collided with Telrunya. They are stable and fully able to home Pae'il if they chose to live on one. Just remember: there are no bridges, so pae have to fly.
  • Scaling in general was changed to reflect what it actually should be. The Island is a LOT bigger than the previous map led people to believe.
  • The buildings are still not in scale. (they'd be dots if they were to scale)
  • Enlarged Chai'en Beach.
  • The hidden island in the center of lake is now permanant, and the Meeting Hall for the Alu Spring is located there now.
  • Added all the Clan Meeting Halls
  • Added Breeding and Powers' fae's homes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:48 pm
The Flat was a huge success and I'm so happy for that! I am glad Mel's first flat was so well received by everyone. biggrin

The babies will grow on schedule on this time, so no one has to wait a long time to see what breed they got.

On another note: I hadn't planned on making this public, and I do hope anyone reading it won't discuss this in the main thread. But I am not just giving other people's pae'il away lately.

Many of the rehomings I did because they are abanded breedings.
There is however a small group of pae'il I have been rehoming, because their owner was recently blacklisted for highly personal reasons. Friends of hers might not understand the reason, but she hurt me in ways no human should ever be hurt by another, let alone one considered such a close friend, and it took me months to come to the conclusion to do what I did. It was not a decision I entered into lightly, despite what may be assumed.

Spooky was given Vash, due to the extremly personal nature in which he was acquired by his previous owner.
Perfect and Polite Panda will be readded to the list of available carepae when they are handed out. They were NEVER RP'd, so you don't have to worry about getting a rehomed one.

Her Elders will be readopted out along with the inactive ones.

If anyone really feels the need to voice their disagreement over this decision, please contact me personally.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:07 am
As the start of the plots nears, I find myself stretched thin with RP.

I am going to focus on finishing the RP's that involve my NPC fae girl, so that I can focus on her role in the upcoming plot.

Please understand that I am not skipping anyone on purpose. I will get to my other RPs as soon as I can! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:32 pm
On Sunday, June 10th, I was getting ready to post the prompt to kick off our newest plot/contest.

However, my mother came running into the house frantic, saying that my brother's dog had killed my cat. I was devastated at the loss, however, this quickly escalated into family drama of mass proportions. Today, FRIDAY, has been the first day I have had that my family hasn't tried inducing yet another anxiety attack.

However, I am now beyond sick. I have been keeping myself doped up on Nyquil in hopes of getting better.

I am hoping things will start resolving very soon, and I will be well enough to focus on the plot and RP once more.

I apologize, once again.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:47 am
I did not realize I would have been sick for this long. sad

I am probably not any better. I traded one set of symptoms for another. It sucks.

Anyway, I will work on growing all the SS children when I am well enough to concentrate. It might be before the end of the mystery, it might not be. It fully depends on my recovery rate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:03 am
Okay, over 3 weeks of being sick really sucked. I think it was stress induced to be honest.

Anyway, shop related stuff...

I am behind ... again .. stare

In order, these things will happen this week, but I am unsure what day exactly it will happen.

- winners/prizes for mystery announced
- SS children will become teenagers
- powers for the pae that rolled and haven't gotten them yet.
- weddings will updated *need to poke torvil to stay on top of that*

---

In other news ...I got a job. It will take up a LOT of my time. I might not be around so much now, but I will still try to get things done when I can. Expect fewer pae'il to be available from now on as a result.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:57 am
As soon as I get all the next stages from the colorists, SS pae'il will grow. hang tight! And thanks for all y'all's patience!

x Oceanid (child)
x Eudora (child)
x Amethyst (child)
x Arubella (child)
x Azure (child)
x Cassiel (child)
x Corbin (child)
x Damia (child)
x Elizabeth (child)
x Esmee (child)

x Evelyn (child)
x Ilario (child)

x Ivan (child)
x Larry (child)

x Menaka (child)
x Nebula (child)
x Olympia (child)
x Poliahu (child)

- Arvid ((child)
- Chelia (child)
x Hecile (child)
x Raziel (child)

- Nero (child)
x Rainbowstar (child)
x Taviee (child)

x Spruce (child)
x Secret (child)
x Sylphide (child)
x Tayden (child)

x Xanabar (child)
x Zeado (child)
x Zelia (child)

- Preeti (child)
- Seraph (child)
x Eiara (child)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:16 am
I am really sorry guys. My grampa's health has taken a turn for the worse and the word is he's not going to make it much longer. So the family is heading up to Montana on Friday and I am not sure when I will be back home, or even on an internet connection. I'm taking my laptop with me, but no one I know in MT has the internet. >_< I will pop on if I can find free access points or leeching spots. <_<;

I apologize for the delays in getting things done. My job's keeping me busy and I have a 2nd big project that I have been dedicating my time to as well. When I return from Montana, I will play catch up and dish out everything that's owed to people still, and finish those growings I should have done a week ago. >_<

Thanks for all y'alls patience! heart heart  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 am
I'm back, but need some serious recooping time. The trip was pure hell. In a couple days I will begin catching up on all things that are behind.

Also, a big announcement will be coming regarding the future of the Fifth Age shop.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff