Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Taken~ {1x1} [O/F/S] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 pm
ⓈⓉⓄⓇⓎ

Since forever, Vampires and werewolves{shapeshifters} have fought each other. In each clans, there has been a lot of death from the fighting. The two races are never to like each other ,and if two were to fall in love, they would be killed even if they were of high rank in the clans.

The story starts when a clan of werewolves and vampires fight each other on a star lite night. The clans fought each other to many had dead from trying to kill each other. One of the werewolves got lost when the fight was over and was taken by the vampires. Little did the vampires know that she was the little sister of the leader of the werwolve clan ,and her brother would do anything to get her back.

The vampire king decides that the little werewolve with serve his son. The King planned to make the little werewolve feel pain for all the deaths that her clan had when they were fighting each other. The King planned on letting the little werwolve would be the last of her clan ,and she would watch the vampires kill everyone in her clan.

The little werewolve doesn't want that to happen ,so she trieds to get away but fails. Will she ever escape this evil place? Will she fall for the son of the vampire king that she is slaved to?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 pm
Rules-
~No God Modding~
~Follow Gaia rules and Guild rules~
~No Cybering. If we have to, skip~
~Romance is okay~
~Fighting is okay~
~Cursing is okay~
~Pm me the profile with the title 'Taken'~
~Be creative~

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:35 pm
Skeleton:

[align=center]
[b](username)[/b]
[b]"(favorite qoute or saying)"[/b]

[i]Hello, such a pleasure to meet you...[/i]
My name is [color=color1](first, middle, last)[/color]
I was born on [color=color2](Month, day, year)[/color] which makes me [color=color1](age)[/color]

[i]The details are gruesome, but if you must know...[/i]
I hide my past very well...[color=color2](bio, one paragraph at least)[/color]
This is who I am behind the mask...[color=color1](personality)[/color]
I like these things...[color=color2](likes, 3 at least)
+
+
+[/color]
I don't like these things...[color=color1](dislikes, at least 3)
-
-
-[/color]

[i]Looks can be deceiving...[/i]
I have these markings...[color=color1](tattoos, piercings, birthmarks, scars)[/color]
Aren't I handsome?
(appearance anime)
[/align][/color]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:41 pm
The Little Werewolve:

oklahomagurl3
"Life is like an adventure. You never know what will happen next."

Hello, such a pleasure to meet you...
My name is Lyra Tori Langston
I was born on Apirl 3,1992 which makes me 18

The details are gruesome, but if you must know...
I hide my past very well...Lyra was born into the werwolve clan being the only girl. She has leaved in her older brother's shadow ,but she doesn't mind because she doesn't have much pressure on her. She does mind the vampires ,but she will kill them if one of the members of her clan gets killed by them.

On the day she got taken, she was looking up at the sky not looking where she was going and the vampires trapped her, Now all she was is to get home to her family and far away from the vampires as she can. She is a slave to the son of the head vampire. She is not sure what to think of him at the moment.

This is who I am behind the mask...Friendly, tempered, tomyboy, cunning, caring ,loyal , stubborn
I like these things...
+ Roses
+ The Moon and the Stars
+ Rain

I don't like these things...
- Death
- The color pink
- Jerks

Looks can be deceiving...
I have these markings...None
Aren't I handsome?
User Image

Wolf form

Son of the Vampire King:

GIR-DA-JUGGALO
"I'll kill you"

Hello, such a pleasure to meet you...
My name is Ryuu steven Rose
I was born on october,1st,1989 which makes me 20

The details are gruesome, but if you must know...
I hide my past very well...Trained for years til his first battle against the werewolves at the age of sixteen. since then he has fought front lines in any battle since he trained all the time he was more of his own person but still popular among the people.His body is scarred from various battles.
This is who I am behind the mask...relaxed dumbfounded person but must put on scary act at times, random,, until his sadistic side comes out causing him to be violent
I like these things...
+ Beautiful women
+ swords
+blood

I don't like these things...
- weaklings
- werewolves
-resting

Looks can be deceiving...
I have these markings...Black rose tattoed on his left front shoulder scars covering his body from fighting
Aren't I handsome?

User Image  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm
Lyra had been chained up in the jail of the vampires home in her wolf form. She didn't plan to change anytime soon. When the door finally opened, two large man vampires walked throw with whips in their hands. They both smirked at her and started her beating.
An hour later, she had finally gave in and changed into her human form ,and the vampires put a collar on her neck that stopped her from chaing back to her wolf form. One of the man vampires grabbed her arm and putting her to her feet. They walked up a stair case and into the throne room where she was throw onto the floor and then chained again. She looked up to see two vampires talking to each other. She know one was the King of the vampires b,ut the other she didn't knwo but he looked a lot like the King. Was he his son that she had heard of from her brother?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 pm
Ryuu looked down to the beaten wolf and laughed and turned to his father"For a warrior she seems a bit weak" he taunts hating this whole boring situation wanting to go do something fun. Ryuu looked to his father"I am going now" he says heading toward the door"Don't forget your pet she is now your responsibility" his father orders. Ryuu growls and grabs the chain pulling forcefully dragging her not even mad at her but his father  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:21 pm
Lyra growled out Ryuu when he said that she was a weak warrior. She know she was the one of the best in her pack. She let her canines grow longer as seh got angerier byt the minute. When he pulled on her chain to make her walk, she stood there not moving at all. She grabbed the chain by her and pulled back on it,"Don't you daner drag me because it will get you nowhere very quickly vampire." As she spoke, her voice was full of hate and was very cold.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 pm
In extreme rage Ryuu appeared infront of her and grabbed her by her neck lifted her off the dround and drove her head into the concrete floor eyes boiling with rage"I'm trying to be nice so lets go before i get sadistic" he snarls flairring his teeth to her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:43 pm
Lyra flinched when her head hit the concrete ,but that didn't stop her at all. She glared at him,"Nice! Yea right! Why don't you take this stupid collar off and I'll show you sadistic vampire." She growled and showed off her large canines that came over her lips at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 pm
Ryuu glared to the men and they shut the grand hall off with such speed he cut the collar into shreds and got in his blade stance"Kill me and you dont have to wear that collar but if i win you swear undying loyalty to me understand?!" he roars lunging forward with beautiful blade cuts  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 pm
Lyra smirked at Ryuu,"Perfect. that is fine with me ,but you better watch out." She took a few feets away from Ryuu and changed into a big black wolf. She stood a bit taller than him as she looked down at him. She saw him lung at her ,so she move back getting cut a little. Then, she went for his legs as she swung her large paw at his back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:55 pm
Ryuu smiles"I think you'll be my close friend" he laughs and with great reflexes meets her paw with his blade stabbing her hand to the ground and does a back flip trying to kick her in the head  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces