Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Imperium HQ
Donations? Suggestions or Feedback? Post Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 pm
So here's the place to get credit for Guild Donations and even Feedback. Feel free speak your mind about the guild, I wont hurt you, much. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:26 pm
Why not have a Fanfiction section. You know I'll be posting my work there..lol heart  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 pm
Ayame Ubi
Why not have a Fanfiction section. You know I'll be posting my work there..lol heart

Just made one in fact. Enjoy posting your work! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:33 pm
jesman
Ayame Ubi

O.o Damn that was fast o.O  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Ayame Ubi
jesman
Ayame Ubi

I aim to please. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 pm
jesman
Ayame Ubi
jesman
Ayame Ubi

I aim to please. lol

heart  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Nadira

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 pm
Yess!!! All the old farts can come and talk ranger fandom! Whohoo! (We must be like modern day treckies..except they get big budget films years to come...).

Thanks for the new forum!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 am
Nadira
Yess!!! All the old farts can come and talk ranger fandom! Whohoo! (We must be like modern day treckies..except they get big budget films years to come...).

Thanks for the new forum!

I especially loved this since I am a trekkie. xd

Anyways, your welcome. wink  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm
Hey about the new name suggestions...what does everyone think of Henshin Imperium?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:01 pm
((Time to put this thread to good use again.))

So like I mentioned in the announcement, what do you think needs to be changed? Some I covered or something else. Honesty is the key here.

Personally, I'd love to have activity back up (I have a personal goal to beat the post count of a few other guilds I'm in!) and re-open the Vs. Subforum. It was really something that I felt made the guild unique. And personally, I didn't like shutting it down.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 pm
Well maybe we need to spread the word about our group?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 am
I love this guild. I'm sorry that I don't spend a lot of time here. I've been busy with finding a full time job. But I do spend many hours watching either Sentai, Kamen Rider, or Garo.

I'm glad that I graduated from the American versions, and discovered the true Japanese forms.

Thank you for helping us make that transition.  

Nadira

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Nadira

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:15 am
Mr Jes

So like I mentioned in the announcement, what do you think needs to be changed? Some I covered or something else. Honesty is the key here.

Personally, I'd love to have activity back up (I have a personal goal to beat the post count of a few other guilds I'm in!) and re-open the Vs. Subforum. It was really something that I felt made the guild unique. And personally, I didn't like shutting it down.

Why did you shut it down?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 am
Nadira
Mr Jes

Why did you shut it down?

I shut it down because only two people (Sai and Itami) were contributing regularly and by the Subforum rules I couldn't say who I thought would win... except if it was for a tie breaker.

Also, thank you for your kind words. Really. This guild's success has gone far beyond what I thought was possible. All thanks to its members.

Saicosis7

The question then is how? Gaia or somewhere else?  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 pm
Mr Jes
Saicosis7

The question then is how? Gaia or somewhere else?

Both! I can get my friends who like super sentai and other toketsatsu to get on gaia more, or create accounts. And if we spread our logo's around the other forums durring events it might help as well. I mean in my sig i got henshin imperium..more need to do that as well.  
Imperium HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff