Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Imperium HQ
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:30 pm
1Sunder
Mr Jes
1Sunder
Hey all :] You'll forgive me for not using my real name. I don't know anyone yet razz
But ya I am a fan of old power rangers(US version) And The Japanese Super Sentai Rangers also
I haven't watched Sentai though because I can't seem to find any "full" complete shows to download.
The stuff I do find is streams of random episodes that are bad quality lol....I can deal with tv quality
as long as I can have a entire series sure. But I'll be damned if I am gonna watch random episodes and be totally lost. lol....Its why I am downloading the complete Kamen Rider Black, with the two movies to go with it. Always been a fan but just now finally downloading stuff. Which I should have done a long time ago. So, if you'll have me I hope you like purists lol...because I am not a fan of remakes/reboots really unless they are done accurately. And I hate "dubbed" stuff with a passion, it has to be in original language with subtitles or I feel it is unwatchable.

lol Welcome to guild man! Most streams are hard to find unless they're currently airing. There's only one or two websites that I know of that might have full seasons after they're then, and even then they're hard to find. xd

I can deal with dubs like the Funimation dub of One Piece for example, because of the quality of the voice acting and there aren't any unnecessary cuts. That being said however, I can't bring myself to like adaptations like Power Rangers. It just hurts to much. ><

Thanks...and your right I recently watched some of US power Rangers and I couldn't for the life of me recall why I liked it, it was SO goofy.....maybe because back when I was a kid watching it new I didnt know any better. XD Do you remember VR Troopers? It was sort of like Power Rangers/Sentai etc....I recall the intro being incredibly addictive. X3
WE ARE WE ARE VR!
Of course I remember VR Troopers! For a kids show, it was pretty legit!! Did you know that Jason Franklin was originally supposed to be the main lead? It would have it made it 10 times more badass if he had done that. xd

((Yeah I know this is more of a Tokusatsu Guild, but the Metal Heroes not matter what form are just awesome, even if I haven't seen any of the original footage of any of it yet. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:17 pm
I'm OtakuKat, and am a fairly new toku fan. I have seen Kamen Rider Wizard, Gaim, and half of Fourze. As for Super Sentai, I have watched half of Kyoryuger and ToQGer.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:57 pm
OtakuKat
I'm OtakuKat, and am a fairly new toku fan. I have seen Kamen Rider Wizard, Gaim, and half of Fourze. As for Super Sentai, I have watched half of Kyoryuger and ToQGer.

Welcome to the Imperium, OtakuKat. Role Plays, Discussions, Cosplays anything you want, let us know. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:30 am
OtakuKat
Welcome! We are actually running a Gaim AU RP now if you want to join!  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:21 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

Welcome to the Imperium, OtakuKat. Role Plays, Discussions, Cosplays anything you want, let us know. ^^

Thanks for the invite. ^_^

BunoBuno
OtakuKat
Welcome! We are actually running a Gaim AU RP now if you want to join!

Oooh nice. I'll have to check out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:35 pm
Hello one and all, My name is spiritdragon. I have seen and enjoyed may different Power Rangers shows over the years. Heck I credit it with being one of the many shows that got me into giant robots. As far as Kamen Rider I have seen the us Dragon Knight series but I would like to see more and different series. Which brings me here to join with all you awesome people.  

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:31 am
speritdragon
Hello one and all, My name is spiritdragon. I have seen and enjoyed may different Power Rangers shows over the years. Heck I credit it with being one of the many shows that got me into giant robots. As far as Kamen Rider I have seen the us Dragon Knight series but I would like to see more and different series. Which brings me here to join with all you awesome people.
Welcome to the Imperium, man. We're happy to have you here!

I also credit Power Rangers as being the first series that ultimately got me into Tokustasu, I didn't know much about Kamen Rider at the time though. What type of series would like to see the most? ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:34 pm
I'm Author Number 2, but you can just call me Greg. I first got into Tokusatsu back during the MMPR days. After Zeo ended I didn't get back into it until Gokaiger and Kamen Rider OOO. SOme of my fav series include W, OOO, Fourze, Kiva, and Gokaiger (I'm actually a few seasons behind on the Super Sentai side sweatdrop so I'm afraid I need to catch up on that sometime)  

Author Number 2

Hilarious Lunatic

24,840 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:05 pm
Author Number 2
I'm Author Number 2, but you can just call me Greg. I first got into Tokusatsu back during the MMPR days. After Zeo ended I didn't get back into it until Gokaiger and Kamen Rider OOO. SOme of my fav series include W, OOO, Fourze, Kiva, and Gokaiger (I'm actually a few seasons behind on the Super Sentai side sweatdrop so I'm afraid I need to catch up on that sometime)

Welcome! I have on seen a few recent Super Sentai series, but have yet to finish any of them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:16 am
Author Number 2

Welcome to the guild Greg. I'm more of a Kamen Rider fan now, but I was a loyal follower up until Toqger.

If you're a fan of Role Playing I'd suggest checking out the RP's we currently have going on. ^^  

Mr Jes
Captain

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:10 pm
Mr Jes
speritdragon

I also credit Power Rangers as being the first series that ultimately got me into Tokustasu, I didn't know much about Kamen Rider at the time though. What type of series would like to see the most? ^^

Thanks for having me. I believe from what I seen so far (only the first two episodes.) of Kamen Rider Wizard, it seems to be a series I will enjoy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 am
speritdragon
Mr Jes
speritdragon

Thanks for having me. I believe from what I seen so far (only the first two episodes.) of Kamen Rider Wizard, it seems to be a series I will enjoy.
Pleasure to have you~! ^^ I see, Wizard, huh? What do you think about the series so far?  

Mr Jes
Captain

Boltohn

Enduring Loiterer

10,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:24 pm
Looks like I'm the newest member to this party. Hi I'm Bolt, long time Tokusatsu fan, watched it since a kid when Saban introduced Masked Rider into the Mighty Morphing universe as a villain turned good, then had their spinoff series.Also a fan of such US adapted classics of Beetle Borgs, VR Troopers, and Super Samurai Cyber Squad. My favorite is of course Kamen Rider, with Kamen Rider Kabuto my absolute favorite. I'm also a fan of other series based on Tokusatsu, like Karas and Guyver.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:26 pm
Boltohn
Looks like I'm the newest member to this party. Hi I'm Bolt, long time Tokusatsu fan, watched it since a kid when Saban introduced Masked Rider into the Mighty Morphing universe as a villain turned good, then had their spinoff series.Also a fan of such US adapted classics of Beetle Borgs, VR Troopers, and Super Samurai Cyber Squad. My favorite is of course Kamen Rider, with Kamen Rider Kabuto my absolute favorite. I'm also a fan of other series based on Tokusatsu, like Karas and Guyver.
Welcome to the party, it's good to have ya'! ^^

Man, Beetle Borgs is so nostalgic. I'm still kinda sad they ran out of material for it despite it being so cheesy. I thought it was a pretty cool show. xD I see. Kabuto, huh? Whose your favorite rider from that series? Personally I'm kinda biased towards Gatack, but that's just me.

Cheap marketing plug aside, if you're into role playing I suggest looking into SuperOni's Gaim RP. ^^  

Mr Jes
Captain

Imperium HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas