Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Imperium HQ
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havenly SIckeD

Friendly Flatterer

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:50 pm
Hi, I'm Havenly SIckeD. you guys can call me Sid. or Haven. But I prefer Sid.
Anyway, pretty much a Kamen Rider Fan ever since I played Kamen Rider Games in PSX when I was a kindergartener. It grew on me when Kamen Rider Ryuki is on TV as the first Japanese Kamen Rider series in Malaysia.

Oh yeah, I am from Malaysia. Anyway, this introduction might be long so...

-19 years old
-watched Power Rangers from the First Season until Power Rangers Ninja Storm
-I love Japan
-and that's all biggrin smile 3nodding xp whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:10 am
Havenly SIckeD
Hi, I'm Havenly SIckeD. you guys can call me Sid. or Haven. But I prefer Sid.
Anyway, pretty much a Kamen Rider Fan ever since I played Kamen Rider Games in PSX when I was a kindergartener. It grew on me when Kamen Rider Ryuki is on TV as the first Japanese Kamen Rider series in Malaysia.

Oh yeah, I am from Malaysia. Anyway, this introduction might be long so...

-19 years old
-watched Power Rangers from the First Season until Power Rangers Ninja Storm
-I love Japan
-and that's all biggrin smile 3nodding xp whee

Welcome to the team, Sid! 4laugh

よろしくね。 wink  

Mr Jes
Captain

Havenly SIckeD

Friendly Flatterer

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:25 am
Arigatou Gozaimasu, Sempai-sama. biggrin

Mr Jes

よろしくね。 wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 am
Havenly SIckeD
Arigatou Gozaimasu, Sempai-sama. biggrin

Mr Jes

よろしくね。 wink

えっと、先輩様って言わないでくれ。 xp  

Mr Jes
Captain

Badge Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 pm
Hi names Badge as with most my start with toku came from MMPR but at some point I decided to check out the origins of one my favourite shows ever and discovered Super Sentai which then lead me to Kamen Rider  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 pm
Badge Uzumaki
Hi names Badge as with most my start with toku came from MMPR but at some point I decided to check out the origins of one my favourite shows ever and discovered Super Sentai which then lead me to Kamen Rider

Welcome to the team, Badge! ^^  

Mr Jes
Captain

Metallithrasha

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:44 pm
Hey everybody, my name is Rachael I'm 29. I just joined this guild I'm a huge fan of Power Rangers up to In Space I never followed it after that. I'm hoping I can get into more of the Kamen Rider stuff, I watched some of Kamen Rider 000 I really liked that and I hope to explore more series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:09 pm
Metallithrasha
Hey everybody, my name is Rachael I'm 29. I just joined this guild I'm a huge fan of Power Rangers up to In Space I never followed it after that. I'm hoping I can get into more of the Kamen Rider stuff, I watched some of Kamen Rider 000 I really liked that and I hope to explore more series.
Welcome to the Imperium. You're definitely in the right place. wink

You're in the right place then. Ayumi and I are working on a sentai/power rangers role play right now, which we should be finishing up pretty soon. I'd keep an eye out for it be posted if you're into RP's.

Also, if your interested in anything or need any help just ask. 3nodding  

Mr Jes
Captain

Metallithrasha

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:36 am
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

You're in the right place then. Ayumi and I are working on a sentai/power rangers role play right now, which we should be finishing up pretty soon. I'd keep an eye out for it be posted if you're into RP's.

I never got into rps on here I can't write for s**t. xp I guess I could give it a try.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:26 pm
Metallithrasha
Mr Jes
Metallithrasha

I never got into rps on here I can't write for s**t. xp I guess I could give it a try.
lol There's always a first time. xp  

Mr Jes
Captain

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:32 pm
Hello! Thought I would introduce myself after reading through a bunch of the stuff on here and realizing I forgot to sweatdrop

Anyway I hope we can all have fun. I'm thinking about creating two different Kamen Rider RPs at the moment but haven't made up my mind yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:43 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor
Hello! Thought I would introduce myself after reading through a bunch of the stuff on here and realizing I forgot to sweatdrop

Anyway I hope we can all have fun. I'm thinking about creating two different Kamen Rider RPs at the moment but haven't made up my mind yet.
Lol Welcome man. xd

I'm sure something will come up pretty soon. In the meantime, feel free to check the rest of the RP's. You might find something you like. 3nodding  

Mr Jes
Captain

1Sunder

Aged Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:19 am
Hey all :] You'll forgive me for not using my real name. I don't know anyone yet razz
But ya I am a fan of old power rangers(US version) And The Japanese Super Sentai Rangers also
I haven't watched Sentai though because I can't seem to find any "full" complete shows to download.
The stuff I do find is streams of random episodes that are bad quality lol....I can deal with tv quality
as long as I can have a entire series sure. But I'll be damned if I am gonna watch random episodes and be totally lost. lol....Its why I am downloading the complete Kamen Rider Black, with the two movies to go with it. Always been a fan but just now finally downloading stuff. Which I should have done a long time ago. So, if you'll have me I hope you like purists lol...because I am not a fan of remakes/reboots really unless they are done accurately. And I hate "dubbed" stuff with a passion, it has to be in original language with subtitles or I feel it is unwatchable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:51 pm
1Sunder
Hey all :] You'll forgive me for not using my real name. I don't know anyone yet razz
But ya I am a fan of old power rangers(US version) And The Japanese Super Sentai Rangers also
I haven't watched Sentai though because I can't seem to find any "full" complete shows to download.
The stuff I do find is streams of random episodes that are bad quality lol....I can deal with tv quality
as long as I can have a entire series sure. But I'll be damned if I am gonna watch random episodes and be totally lost. lol....Its why I am downloading the complete Kamen Rider Black, with the two movies to go with it. Always been a fan but just now finally downloading stuff. Which I should have done a long time ago. So, if you'll have me I hope you like purists lol...because I am not a fan of remakes/reboots really unless they are done accurately. And I hate "dubbed" stuff with a passion, it has to be in original language with subtitles or I feel it is unwatchable.

lol Welcome to guild man! Most streams are hard to find unless they're currently airing. There's only one or two websites that I know of that might have full seasons after they're then, and even then they're hard to find. xd

I can deal with dubs like the Funimation dub of One Piece for example, because of the quality of the voice acting and there aren't any unnecessary cuts. That being said however, I can't bring myself to like adaptations like Power Rangers. It just hurts to much. ><  

Mr Jes
Captain

1Sunder

Aged Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 pm
Mr Jes
1Sunder

lol Welcome to guild man! Most streams are hard to find unless they're currently airing. There's only one or two websites that I know of that might have full seasons after they're then, and even then they're hard to find. xd

I can deal with dubs like the Funimation dub of One Piece for example, because of the quality of the voice acting and there aren't any unnecessary cuts. That being said however, I can't bring myself to like adaptations like Power Rangers. It just hurts to much. ><

Thanks...and your right I recently watched some of US power Rangers and I couldn't for the life of me recall why I liked it, it was SO goofy.....maybe because back when I was a kid watching it new I didnt know any better. XD Do you remember VR Troopers? It was sort of like Power Rangers/Sentai etc....I recall the intro being incredibly addictive. X3
WE ARE WE ARE VR!  
Imperium HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces