Alrighty. As with any forum there has to rules so here they are. I wont particularly care if you bend a rule, but if you just up a break one, then we'll have problems.

Rule/Guideline #1
Follow all Gaia TOS and posting rules.

Rule/Guideline #2
Be sure to stay on topic in a thread. Although I'm fine if you stray a little. >.>

Rule/Guideline #4
When posting a thread be sure a there's a point to it and not "just cause." This also includes no spamming, bumping, or

Rule/Guideline #5
If there are any serious arguments that you cannot solve yourselves, please contact one of the moderators immediately.

Rule/Guideline #6
Inactivity exceeding one month without an explanation to a moderator will result in banning.

Rule/Guideline #7
No advertisements about other sites, unless prior approved.

Rule/Guideline #8
Keep things as civil as possible. We're all young adults/adults here, so act like one.

Rule/Guideline #9
Be literate in posts.

Rule/Guideline #10
(Primarily applies to Role Playing)
No Godmodding.

Rule/Guideline #11
Try to limit double posting. Since I do tend to do it more often, I wont enforce this rule much.

Rule/Guideline #12
Be sure that when post a thread that its in the right place.
(IE If its Power Rangers, it is posted in the main forum or if its something about a show or a rock-band, it goes in the General Forum.

That's it for the major ones. smile I'll be adding more to it as the guild grows. Feel free to make suggestions whenever you wish. 3nodding