Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
How to survive on Gaia!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moscow thee Black Bear

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:31 pm
Hello! My name's June. If you don't mind, I would like to make a segment called,"How to survive on Gaia!" Today's tip is the Avatar Arena, which is part of the forum. There are many contests you can enter in the arena, but none is as good as the avatar arena! (Well, maybe the art arena...) Let's use my avatar for example. Earlier this month, I entered my avatar. You can rate it right now. All you have to do is to go to the forums, look up arena, and look on the page for the search box. Then type in the username or title your looking for, and it will show everything that user has made. For starters, try typing in my username, and rating my avatar. Rating is easy. You just look for the stars at the top of the picture, and rate it. Commenting is pretty easy too. Just click the comment box and type in your comment. It will appear in the comments in just a few moments! Well, that's that! Come back tomorrow for more tips! Buh-bye! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Moving to chatterbox.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 am
This is actually a rather interesting thread and I would like to see how this goes. I suggest OP repost this in the resources subforum and update regularly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 am
Thanks for moving my thread to a better place. ^^ Well anyway, I should move on to the next topic. Let's learn about some tips on how to earn gold. It's quite easy really. As you have recalled in the aquarium, there's a game called booty grab. Using the same rules, go to this website: http://dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com/
In this site, it's the same basic rules, just it's faster and easier. Instead of scrolling down everwhere in the forums, you should go here. On the side, there are some choices like dolphins, gwees, and momos. I like to choose dolphins. wink You click on one, look at pages, and other stuff that I can't remember. xD To play it, you just click the play botton if it's glowing. Hurry! Clicking it is timed. If you click it too slow, it becomes "un-glowed." xD Thanks for reading. Buh-byez! Oh! Also, you should leave a comment for the owner of the tank,telling them how much they earned. Ex: 1000/250. Your score is in front, and the owner's score is behind. And, I think I'm done know. xD Poof! *smoke*  

Moscow thee Black Bear

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100

Cherry It

Liberal Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm
maui boy no ka oi
This is actually a rather interesting thread and I would like to see how this goes. I suggest OP repost this in the resources subforum and update regularly.

Or set up the thread so that there's an introduction, then all her tips (in different posts or grouped together in posts based off of similarity) and then a closing before opening the thread. And also not advertising her own arena entry.  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games