Welcome to Gaia! ::

Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Chri

Back to Guilds

Reply Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians
Christian Creationist Guild (need gold 3 get started)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Scientific Belief?
  Poll Whore
  Creationism
  Evolutionary Theism
  Evolution
  Other
  Not Sure
View Results

Cradoc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:55 am
Hey peeps I 'm trying to start a Guild for Christian Creationist and people who are interested in it and any evolutionist who ca comply with rules/ not flame. There'll be a place for Creationism vs. Evolutionism sub-forum in it but mainly I will use it for moving threads that get a little too jumpy. It'll be mainly for Creationist to be among friends and learn from each other and debate amongst themselves and take a break from debating vs. evolution. I need money to start I currently have some 4K but I need 20k to start the Guild all the time I have is going into this please help (well not ALL my time but a decent amount of it)

Cradoc
Christian Creationist Theory- The Scientific Theory that the Christian-Judeo God YHWH (Yahweh) created all that was and after Adam and Eve suffering started and everything after went pretty much downhill

In my own words above I described what most people misquote and say we believe that everything is the same after God created everything but this is inaccurate.

Now there is plenty of scientific defense to our theories this guild will be for mainly Creationist and people intersted in Creationism. It will be more for the Young-Earth and Calender-Day Creationist and less for the Progressive Creationist(evolutionary theist)

If you would like to support with gold so I may get this Guild up and running then please send me a pm/trade I personally have a bit more than 2k of gold and will need 20k (as those who know) to start a Guild if you are a Creationist or just pitty me please send me gold any small amount will be accepted perferably though no less donations than 100 gold

thank you for your support I will write down and post the supporters later

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:46 am
Donators

#1 Ricette
#2 Jebediah Smith (I hope thats rite he gave like 10k of gold what a guy!)  

Cradoc

Cradoc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:27 am
Thanx to Jedediah Smith I have been able to start my Guild fundametalist and Creationist of Judeo/Christian basis are invited to join.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=9985

here it is please come join be active.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:46 pm
i believe in evolution... God created a system so perfect... seriously, when you think about it, it's amazing... all the elements just happen to fit together into matter, they just happen to have the exactly correct compsure to not only make up matter but life... these simple base elements connect into proteins which somehow combine into tissue and organs... amazing. not only that, but life supports itself- plants exist, which feed herbavores and provide oxygen. the herbavores provide sustinence for carnivores as well as releasing carbon dioxide, fuel for the plants. and when the carnivores die, they turn into nutrients thanks to decompoing agents... a perfect system, the world's first gestalt. seeing as God is wise enough to make a system so complex, i see no reason why He couldn't set up a base species and push it into perfection- possibly hummanity, possibly not.  

divineseraph

murder13dolls

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:21 pm
i believe in evolution. because u see in the bible it does say that one day to us is a thousand years in the eyes of god.
so i relaly believe both are true. i mean i guess it's one of those jesus was black htings, no one REALLY knows. god makes his kids however he wants u know? it's just a mystery of life

>frances  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:17 am
i really want to join that Guild i already put in a request =)  

Panthuraz

grani4fam1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:24 am
I sent you a trade for 100g. I'll join your guild with all my mules when you get it set up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:40 am
grani4fam1
I sent you a trade for 100g. I'll join your guild with all my mules when you get it set up.

Erm....check the dates on those posts. His guild was set up and it looks inactive...the most recent dates are from 2006. sweatdrop  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers