Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
M&M: Questions needed for a meme.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:29 am
Okay, currently in my Monday Night game, we're all playing teen superheroes, as an alternate game for our normal M&M campaign (with full grown heroes razz ).

One of the players in my group thought of something kinda neat on LJ, where she wrote out the following:

TEEN MONTHLY INTERVIEWS BLUE SHIFT

(lets say this was published a few weeks ago, post two questions each)

Next month we will interviewing the teen hero, Blue Shift.

Go to our website before Febuary 21 and post your questions for our super hunk.

Top 10 questions will picked for our March edition.

To simulate a large influx of questions (and cause I'm a jerk), I want to see if anyone here wants to throw in their two cents, and add to the fun. Now, for a little about Blue Shift:

Blue Shift started his heroing career in Angel City, CA (where our normal game takes place). After Dr. Malevolence attempted to ruin Christmas by having a large number of robotic Santas steal all the presents in the whole city, Blue Shift was on a team of young teen heroes who managed to thwart the caper.

Afterwards, Blue Shift moved to Santa Carla, CA (where our offshoot game now takes place, a city with a bit of a vampire problem; also, a Lost Boys reference), joining the team H.S. Force South (H.S. Force North operates out of AC). He fights crime by using powers stemming from his mysterious blue wristwatch, which he uses to generate large, blue, ironic objects and hurls them at people telekinetically.

H.S. Force South currently consists of Blue Shift, Minerva (a greek-themed powerhouse, and also a teen model), Olive/Scoob (a werewolf who everyone thinks is Jacob from the Twilight series, even if they have the gender wrong), Red Scorpion (a Robin-esque gadgeteer, part sleuth), Penumbra (a powerful shadowcaster and daughter of a famous supervillain), and Stradivaria (a violinist who uses music to sway opponents).

For the record, it's Blue Shift as the only male in the group, cause the players in my Monday Night group are jerks ^-^

If anyone has any questions to 'email in', post them in this thread. I'll even throw in 500 gold if people want ^-^ Limited 2 questions per person!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:02 am
Some examples of questions already submitted on the LJ group:

Quote:
LIKE OMG BLUE SHIFT U R TEH HOTTTEST WHAT KIND OF GIRLS DO U LIKE LOL - Dorothy, CA.

Dear Blue Shift: What was the first crime you ever thwarted? - Patrick, MA

Quote:
you dont look so tough. how much can you bench? bet its not as much as me.
Randall, CA

Why did you, Minimus, and Red Scorpion leave Angel City after Christmas? We needed you.
Susana, CA

Quote:
Dear Blue Shift:

I'm a mother of a teen and I'm concerned that he's considering taking up heroing. Craig has always been a conscientious and polite boy, but I've notice he's started to act differently. Recently he's taken to missing curfew frequently, he will say he's going to one place and then can't be found there, and I notice strange bruises and scrapes when he's in his basketball uniform. I wasn't very concerned until I caught Craig and his best friend practicing what they said were wrestling moves. I might have even looked over that (we do watch a lot of pro wrestling in our family), but last week I found rope, handcuffs, and a leather hood in his hope chest. I know it sounds naughty, but Craig and his girlfriend took an abstinence pledge they are serious about. Anyway, it just makes sense that Craig can't exactly sew a costume for himself and that heroes do need to restrain criminals somehow - especially if they don't have superpowers (my son's a super kid, but he's not a SUPERkid haha smile ) Anyway, I tried to confront my son about this, but he and his friend just laughed it off and made jokes about which one of them was the sidekick. Blue Shift, I'm not sure what to do. How can I talk to my son about the dangers of heroing while trying to encourage him to follow his dreams?

Danica, NC

Hey BS - What's it like being the token guy on an all-girl superteam? How come you get all the press while the serious heroes are doing the real work to empower themselves and providing serious role models for girls? Why do you think its necessary to represent male authority and fight to maintain the status quo (i.e. PATRIARCHY) instead of letting Sisters Do It For Themselves? Here's an idea, Teen He-ro, why don't you come over to SC high and take care of some of these ****-hole rapist jocks like starting with Anderson?

BTW grrrls & bois: plz ck out my zine STITCHPUNK: old skool SoCal punx, xxstr8edgexx, crafts crafts, empowerment, politix. Spring 2010 ish has interview with AC ghetto guardsman HoodRat! $2/trade; search stitchpunk on fb/myspc

Neca, CA

OH WTF, I can't put in ****-hole? F U C K hole, there you go ******* profanity filter.

Neca, CA

The second pair was mine.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:47 pm
Hey bluecrap doesn't fighting crime pay enough? Cus the wristwatch definately is not a Rolex! Crime pays me better and I only pick pockets, why you so poor?

Chris the pick pocket.

Hey Blueshift heard you stole all the presents from santa and when he came for them with his robot helpers why did you stop them?
Jerk.

Santa's advocate Aris.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:51 pm
Thank you for being the first! Gold sent ^-^  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:11 pm
Tch... So, Blue Shift, interesting name. What's your powers and how would you handle a guy who's impervious to everything?
Auron, Own Little Mind.

Ach, now I gotta question children? Fine. If your lovely cousin was mentally controlled by an evil hypnotist and made to preform in a circus with other likewise ladies, what would you do? Now excuse me while I deal with this... *sounds of flames spawning into existence and much burning in the background*

There are some who call me, Tim. Scotland.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games