Reply Recycle bin
What would you do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solange-Perfection

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:42 pm
So guys, it's another one of those confused days. I would just like to know What would you do if you were caught between your religion and your love life? Would you dump the person you love because you want a better spiritual life or would you hold onto her/him and hope for the best?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 pm
Neither - I'd find some way to compromise between the two. You'll have to explain more in detail before I (or anyone else) can give you specific advice, but you shouldn't have to choose between the two if you're deeply rooted in both, or you most likely won't be happy.  

faint old rhyme
Crew

Poppycawk
Crew

Clean Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 pm
Depends what part of my spiritual beliefs the partner would be breaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:15 pm
Alright, heres my advice. You believe in god, and jesus. Im a buddhist, but my mom, always tells me even though i dont believe in god, that "You are yourself, and god and jesus will always love me no matter who i am, and what i do" You are to believe what you wish, but i believe he loves anyone, because they are who they are, no one is the same. Just follow your heart.  

BunnyDreamKiss

Beatus Sine Nomine

Enduring Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 pm
sarastuff101
Alright, heres my advice. You believe in god, and jesus. Im a buddhist, but my mom, always tells me even though i dont believe in god, that "You are yourself, and god and jesus will always love me no matter who i am, and what i do" You are to believe what you wish, but i believe he loves anyone, because they are who they are, no one is the same. Just follow your heart.

Beautifully said, I'm Buddhist/Christian. I believe in God and such, but I disagree with a bunch of stuff Christans preach. I believe that if you truely love someone, then that's how it was meant to be. The Church was corrupt in the middle ages, it can't be trusted much anymore in my opinion. I'm not gay, but if I were I would choose love. According to Chrisians of faith, hope and love, the greatest is love.^^ That makes it ok.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:56 am
bump ;D  

I S A I xD

4,850 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Recycle bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers