Hey all, I'm running this game in the Adventures of Faerun Thread.

Quote:
The Sword Coast has been thrown into chaos.
Wars wage from the South, and North, and the lands surrounding the famous city of Baldur's Gate have been thrown into the sorrow.

A recent plague of sorts has struck the surrounding lands of Baldur's Gate. In a land once renowned for its resource of iron, the supply now hangs by a thread.

All things iron have become brittle, so weak that even the daily use of such items as forks cause them to crack and crumble.

Trade Caravans coming with Iron from non iron-plagued regions have been importing the valuable resource for the citizens of this land. However, bandits that lurk within the woods of the Sword Coast have been attacking these Caravans, not for their Gold or Jewels, but their Iron. None the less, they take all the Caravans hold.

The local militant force policing the area is finding itself unable to halt the bandits due to their current lack of arms caused by the iron plague.

The local citizenry of the lands are suffering more, the farmers cannot farm without their tools, and with with winter on its way. It certainly seems that they shall starve.

Local rumors have begun to spread that the nation of Amn is to blame for the mysterious iron-plague. Some say that they are preparing to invade the surrounding lands of Baldur's Gate.

Others say that the Trading Organizations are to blame, that they are purposely ruining the iron supply so that they can make large profits with imports.

Still others blame the very Dukes of their land that live amongst the city of Baldur's Gate. Why the Dukes would desire such chaos, well those rumors haven't yet been soldified.

With the Time of Troubles over, and the chaos of the world still at hand. Can anyone halt the ever moving armies that move around the Sword Coast for dominance.

What is worse yet, is the talks of the God-Spawned, the Bhaal-Spawns to be precise.

Rumors suggest that the late Lord of Murder, the God Bhaal has passed on his inheritance to that of his mortal off-spring. Rumors creep about these horrible individuals whom murder, and reap across the lands. Some say that the armies to the south leading themselves through Tethyr and towards Amn are led by Bhaalspawn.

The Players:
You have grown up among the library fortress of Candlekeep. Closed off from the outside world, and nurtured within the sheltered walls. You have lived out your youth within these halls, reading, running errands, and learning the wonders of the world as only you could from within your reading room.

Your Foster father, Gorion has called upon you this day, his message urgent and haste out of ordinary. He has told you to collect your things, and say good-bye to your friends. You are to leave Candlekeep, the reason why he has not made yet aware to you. It past noon, and you've your Coppers, Silvers, and few pieces of Gold. You've intended to run a few last errands, say good-bye to your friends, purchase what you can from your local entrepreneur, and then be on your way.

Gorion has told you to meet him within the Keep's Courtyard upon the front-steps.

Forgotten Realms Help (Sort of a mini SRD)
http://realmshelps.dandello.net/index.shtml

Pathfinder SRD - Official
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/index.html
Pathfinder SRD - FanMade (I suggest this)
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

UPDATE - These Rules are Subject to Change due to my desire, or public demand.

Quote:

* Pathfinder System, with some allowable 3.5 Content.

* There will be some homebrew, and I shall post that as well, nothing major.

* Any book other than the following list MUST be approved by me.
Pathfinder Core Rulebook

Arms and Equipment Guide
Magic Item Compendium

Forgotten Realms
Player's Guide
Faith's and Pantheons

* Starting levels can be chosen between the following.
Starting Slots, (1of2 2nd Level slots left, 4of4 1st level slots left)

* Races, if you want a race that I didn't list, just run it by me first.
* Hit points shall be averaged, and not rounded. Meaning D8 = 4.5
* Starting Gold shall be rolled for your class, not averaged.

* Stats will be point by 15 points. If you're new to pathfinder, look at the pathfinder pointbuy system. It's not the same as the 3.5

So in order to join, all you gotta do is tell me that you're interested via posting here. Also, if you could just inform me if you've played the Baldur's Gate PC games.

Requirements To Play:
Willingness to play
Be Active

REGIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE BASIC DESIRED RACES

Human
Amn
Calimshan
The Moonshae Isles
The Sword Coast
Tethyr
Waterdeep
The Dragon Coast