Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Looking for a group...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 am
I'll do pretty much anything that's 3.5 edition, save for something involving Eberron, Faerun, Rokugan, or some other formal campaign. Beyond that, just tell me what niche needs filling, and I'll make a guy up. Any questions?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 am
Perhaps you'd be interested in my BG Campaign.  

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 am
Explain it, then maybe. I just came up with probably the most variant druid imaginable. It uses the Druidic Avenger and the Variant Druid presented in Unearthed Arcana. I'd be using a half-elf.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 am
In short, the PC games with more open realism/player choice.

Using the Pathfinder System (Not that different from 3.5, but different enough to make a difference.) If that makes any sense.

If you can play 3.5, you can play Pathfinder no problem.

I'll supply ya with SRD and all that.

Aside from that.

THIS thread has more explanations.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18479245

The link to the guild is in my siggy.  

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:57 am
Hmmmm... What kind of differences? I'm used to the normal stuff presented in the DM's guide and player's handbook, and I don't own a Faerun book, so yeah... Bit of a problem.

Also, is there a place where we post our character profiles? I still haven't seen oen yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 pm
If you would like to play, just send me a PM with your character, or post him in the recruitment thread for the game in the Adventures of Faerun Guild.

You'll have to join the Adventures of Faerun Guild (Easy Task)

Click link in my siggy, click join guild, and then I'll accept your request.

As for not having Faerun book or anything, I got all the materials you'll need, and shall help you out.

All I really need to know is that you're an active player.

One moments...

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/index.html
It's just basically, much simplier.

Most classes got boosts, some got a nerf or two

Stuff like that, some altered mechanics like the way grapple works.

They are Combat Maneuvers and such

Easier to calculate and what not.  

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Do you know anyone who's just using the standard 3.5? It looks like the whole Pathfinder thing is a little more different than I thought you meant. Sorry...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 pm
Pathfinder is new to me and the only Baldur's Gate I have played was for the Xbox, too long ago for me to speak of one thing about it. So, If the you can set that aside then I am willing to learn and try to play. Hell that is how I learned the Palladium system, Good story set up but confusing rules.

Cannon, If you want I can start a 3.5 game. Just give me some time to get the recruitment form up.  

glitterboypilot

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:00 pm
glitterboypolit
Pathfinder is new to me and the only Baldur's Gate I have played was for the Xbox, too long ago for me to speak of one thing about it. So, If the you can set that aside then I am willing to learn and try to play. Hell that is how I learned the Palladium system, Good story set up but confusing rules.

Cannon, If you want I can start a 3.5 game. Just give me some time to get the recruitment form up.

Yay!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Explain it, then maybe. I just came up with probably the most variant druid imaginable. It uses the Druidic Avenger and the Variant Druid presented in Unearthed Arcana. I'd be using a half-elf.

random yes, but Druid Avenger I love this variant of druid XD played it in an epic level game, she was a Druid Avenger/Divine Bard/Geomancer  

Seiryna

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 pm
I just wanted to make tree-huggers seem more manly. That, and it's awesome how I can make a powerful spellcaster and powerful warrior at the same time and come off with a 1st level.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games