Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Save Dolphinmania!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 am
Dear NSTG,

Have you ever wanted to find a site that allowed you to play Booty Grab without having to spend hours searching through the forums? Well now you have! That's right NSTG users. Now you can play Booty Grab as much as you want! You don't have to shuffle through anymore forums to find what you're looking for. This site tells you what tanks are glowing, what tanks aren't glowing, what tanks have recently glowed, how long it'll be until a tank glows, etc.! It's much easier and faster than going through the forums. Many Gaia users have made 100's of millions from a site called Dolphinmania! It's become one of the most famous Booty Grab sites around. A site created by _xX Es-One Xx_ and PandaMarie1025. This site has made 100's of users dreams come true. It can make your dreams come true as well. Visit the site, and then go and sign the petition. Why do we go and sign the petition you ask. Well, that's what this whole things about. I've told you a small amount about the site so I could say this. A question has come up from some users, and Gaia Mods, that this site might be made illegal by Gaia ToS. They feel it takes users away from Gaia. However, it does just the opposite. And that's a proven fact. So they're giving us a chance. If we can get enough users to sign this petition, they'll allow Dolphinmania to remain safe for Gaia users. If not. They're going to shut Dolphinmania down for good, and then make such sites illegal by the ToS of Gaia. The site is proven 100% safe. I've been there myself, and it's not a scam site. It's never once hacked me, or any other users for that matter. I do know this for a fact.

Click Here if you'd like to sign the petition.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 am
User Image
I wonder how it feels...

Shh! I am speaking...

I love Dolphinmania!
I was introduced to it just a while ago, and it's really helped me!

//leaves page to sign petition//

Thank you for listening. ^^

...to be in love.

Elemental Doll

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out