Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Chat Box (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jolly Lil-Light

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:01 am
My chat box in the zOMG game disapeared,..............what happened to it, and how do I get it back? Thanks! Please PM me, as I always get lost coming here. Thanks!

BTW, today is my Birthday! Um, I read the thing about the Birthday Charity, and have no clue how to do all that, heck, I can't even get my chat box back, let alone do all that mumbo jumbo for the B-day! *sigh* Oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 am
I'm not sure if you've already received an answer, so I'm going to post here and then send you a PM also.

There are two ways your chat box could have disappeared:
One: You could have clicked the tiny x in the corner, and closed it.
Two: You could have clicked the Chat Pane button and closed it.

Sometimes you might accidentally click the "P" key on your keyboard. This opens and closes your PDA that houses your maps and quest logs.
I don't see a keyboard key that would accidentally open and close your chat box.

Anyway, look on your zOMG screen. Look at the bottom of the screen at your eight rings. To the left is the sit/stand button. And to the left of that button is three other buttons.
Click "Chat Pane" to open and close your chat box. It looks like a speech bubble. If your chat box is closed, you just have to click that button to get it back.
Click "PDA" to open and close the box that holds your quest info and maps.
Click "Crew Pane" to see everyone in your crew. If you don't have a crew, you just see your own stats. This box is good to leave up. You can see your own health, stamina and buffs all in one place.

Also, if anything closes out, it'll return when you start the game back up. Your chat box was closed. If you closed the game, then loaded zOMG again, your chat box will have returned. ^^ It's better to just click the Chat Pane button if you're in the middle of trying to get a quest done~ but opening and closing the game would work too.

Happy Birthday! ...Maybe you should try posting in the thread and letting the Birthday Charity know that you don't understand their rules.
The third post has the form that they want you to use. Copy/Paste the format into your post. The form asks for your birthday, favorite animal and the gift you want. The gift can be one of three choices:
1. You can ask them to buy you items worth up to 2000g from your wishlist.
2. You can ask them to donate you 2000g pure so you can put it towards an item you want to buy.
3. You can ask them to send 3000g to a Gaia charity. (You name the Gaia charity.)
So, you'd tell them whether you want 1, 2 or 3.

They want you to post that info in the thread.
In order to make sure you're not lying, they want you to have your birth date visible on your profile.
And, if you ask them to buy something from your wishlist, you must have a wishlist. You must also have cheap items on the wishlist since they'll only spend up to 2000g.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items