Submit

what would you do if L asked you on a date
  faintand stand up all perky and say "yes" than glomp him
  agree peacfully
  hug him till he falls in your arms
View Results

pandas saint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 pm
User Imageif L asked me on a date i would make sure he wasnt doing drugs and say yes and glomp him  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 pm
i'd graciously accept. I don't want to scare him.  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Gloomy Weeaboo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm
I would first, make sure it's not a dream, second, nod silently, and thirdly hug him.
heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 pm
I would blush a lot, probably go into cardiac arrest and then (possibly after some open heart surgery) say yes.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm
First,I would make sure he were talking to me...then,i would say YES!,hug him...then make sure i didn't seem like a psychopath  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 pm
Eijay
I would blush a lot, probably go into cardiac arrest and then (possibly after some open heart surgery) say yes.

yeah id do all that except i would glomp him as well  

pandas saint

XXxIchigo_CooroxXX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm
Leap On top of him and say "Yes!" HUGS!XOXO blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 pm
i'd glomp him until he couldnt breath then give him mouth to mouth ;D and then say yes XD  

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lightangel33

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:51 pm
I would stare at him, Pass out from heart explosion, have to go under emergency surgery, then glomp him after i got better and say yes xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 am
Well, ill bet that every one would say yes (if they were in the right state of mind) Buuutt.....i would have to delcine. I would have to say that the kira investiagation would've been more important then a date and i would request to work with him on it instead in order to keep him alive and stop kira before he would have his chance to kill Lawliet-sama-thus enabling others to go on said date. :3  

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

code geass c2 101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 pm
i would look at him and say yes calmly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'd be pleasantly surprised but at the same time worried about how my close-ones will react to the 8-year age difference.

((What sort of cheese was that?))

Fluffball of Osaka

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:36 am
deathnotechibi199876
Well, ill bet that every one would say yes (if they were in the right state of mind) Buuutt.....i would have to decline. I would have to say that the kira investigation would've been more important then a date and i would request to work with him on it instead in order to keep him alive and stop kira before he would have his chance to kill Lawliet-sama-thus enabling others to go on said date. :3

Exactly!!!! Misa would do the same... I wonder if he would suspect I was Kira...? God, I hope so.... that way I could be handcuffed to him... every fangirl's dream come true.... *sigh* *fangirl daze* I don't really mind the age gap... only 7 years' difference... no biggie.... X3 I thought we were all trying to NOT let Lawliet-sama know we were uber fangirls so as not to scare him off... sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am
XxMisaLamperougeXx
deathnotechibi199876
Well, ill bet that every one would say yes (if they were in the right state of mind) Buuutt.....i would have to decline. I would have to say that the kira investigation would've been more important then a date and i would request to work with him on it instead in order to keep him alive and stop kira before he would have his chance to kill Lawliet-sama-thus enabling others to go on said date. :3

Exactly!!!! Misa would do the same... I wonder if he would suspect I was Kira...? God, I hope so.... that way I could be handcuffed to him... every fangirl's dream come true.... *sigh* *fangirl daze* I don't really mind the age gap... only 7 years' difference... no biggie.... X3 I thought we were all trying to NOT let Lawliet-sama know we were uber fangirls so as not to scare him off... sweatdrop xp

Hahahah, very true. Im pretty sure alot of fangirls would DIE just to touch Lawliet-Sama....*sigh*  

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm
deathnotechibi199876
XxMisaLamperougeXx
deathnotechibi199876

Hahahah, very true. Im pretty sure alot of fangirls would DIE just to touch Lawliet-Sama....*sigh*

yup... I wouldn't die... just blush... a lot... X3
n try not to faint or freak out, or scare him off... xp

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas