Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Granting gold, never! (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shirieyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 pm
I've been playing Jigsaw Puzzle, but every time they 'grant' my gold. I have to wait and wait but it never gave me any single gold. How do I fix this?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
This is very unusual. The only thing yo u can really do about it is report it. Try telling them your problem in the Bug Reports & Technical Support. They can definitely help you there.

Josh  

Heartless Josh

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 am

If you haven't tried this yet, when you receive the gold grant notification, try going back to the Gaia main pages and refreshing. The gold won't update unless you change pages or refresh. If it still does not appear, then as Josh said, submit the question to the developers in the Bug Reporting forum and they'll work on it as soon as they can.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 pm
how do i play the boty grab?  

Willian Blackmore

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 pm
Willian Blackmore
how do i play the boty grab?

Hello.
Since this is a completely separate topic,it is suggested you create another forum .
However, the basics of boots grab is to click on a "glowing" tank, or one that says "Booty Grab". Another window will pop up, in which coins are raining down on your avatar. The specifics of the game are told in the legend beforehand, and you just align your avatar with the gold coming down to get gold. Here is a resource for you to look up some more information if needed: Booty Grab Resource.

Have fun wink

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff