Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 pm
Mamoru looked as he heard Zack yell. "Hey," he said simply.
Amaya ran over and clung onto Mamoru's arm. "This place is really cool, Master Mamoru! Can you show me around sometime? Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssse?" she begged.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mari was surprised when Dark fell, but she couldn't help a slight smirk. She still didn't like him. When she saw the boy, her smirk grew into a small smile. "You caught him, eh? And his mother?" she asked.

((XD Mari still doesn't trust Dark entirely.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:07 pm
((Hey sorry bout not posting for a while but i'll try more often now))

Zanoo let the ball disapat as he walked over to Mina and Masa. He kneeled down next to them and said in the sweetest voice he had "We WILL find them and if you want I'll kill them all" Zanoo said with an unsually serious face.  

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 am
Dark moaned slightly as he rolled onto his back and then blinked as he got pokes by Aaron.He looked into the boys eyes and then poked aarons cheek"I will explain you later more"He whisperd to Aaron ,then he said to Mari"Well....sadly they were not alone..but it was funny i will end it later..can we bring the boy to antaine now..?Or can you do that i will just lay here and rest..on the cold ground"

Zack chuckeld and scratched his cheek,he never thought someone wwould like the castle,he himself tried to make it look nicer."Hey Mamoru cheer up you are younger then me..i think.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm
"What does age have to do with anything?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Antaine has gone out for a while. He should be back in a couple hours," Mari told him.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:21 am
Dark slowly sat up and stroke Aarons head to calm him a little down"...Great...and you are just standing here and do nothing?You are pretty much...useless Mari!"

"Nothing but he always said i should act more mature..but he is younger...and so i always said to him that he should act a bit inmature!"Zack chuckeld and scratched his cheek"Well i think..i should go and leave you alon..I doubt you will get lost here..it is only me who gets lost in the castle!"

Aaron looked scared at Mari and tilted his head slightly"Who are you?Where am i!?...I wnat to my mommy..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:36 pm
Mari crouched down next to Dark. "Let's get this straight, all right? I don't trust you. But I must follow Lord Antaine's orders. However, if you even think about doing anything to harm him, I will run my sword through your heart and be done with you." Then she stood up. She held out her hand to the scared Aaron. "Come on. I will tell you everything. I promise no harm will come to you," she assured the boy.

((I just realized I forgot Mina. sweatdrop ))

"I will save Aaron. I will not lose my son, the only family I have. They will regret kidnapping him," Mina said.

"You still get lost? Heh. I guess you haven't changed a bit in five years," Mamoru said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:56 am
Dark chuckeld and nodded but then closed his eyes saying"That is good..i don'
t trust myself either..Bring the boy away calm him down and then come back i have to tell you something...and ask you a favor and i am sure you would love to do that favor.."

Aaron wasn't sre what to do but right now,they all seemed nice.He slowly took Maris hand and rubbed his black hurting eye."It hurts..."

"I....lost my map.."Zack mutterd as he started to make his way back to the building.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:36 pm
"It's alright," Mari told Aaron soothingly. "Looking back at Dark, she said, "Fine. I'll be back." Then she slowly led Aaron away, walking at a pace he could keep up with. Looking at him, she said, "My name is Mari. What's yours?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru shook his head. "Only you would need a map of his own castle."  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:35 am
"Not my castle"Zack said as he stopped to look to Mamoru"It is fathers castle not mine.It is his home..not mine..This is just my prison...and it will always be my lonley...cold..prison...It will stay a prison untill my lats day comes..if there is such a thing for me there..."Zack shruged and looked at the sky,his eyes had shown sadness and his voice showed that he was feeling like a lonley,sad and very tired person.Sometimes Zack just wanted his life to end he didn't want more sadness,more lonliness and right now he listend to the whisper of the wind and sighed."...And again..another friend left this world..."

Aaron followed and then took Maris hand,he was holding it very tight and was still scared.With his other hand he rubbed his black eye"I..I am Aaron...i..."He looked back where they left Dark and then to Mari"..I want my dad back...he looks like daddy but mommy said he isen't dad....but he even have few of daddys powers...I wnat back to mommy.."Aaron started to cry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:34 am
(BUMP)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items