Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
WHO THE F IS THIS PERSON?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 pm
Miss_kun

Shes been bugging me with her crack riddled antics, and its gol-dang annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Report her for harassing you. Have you asked her to stop?

User ImageUser Image

Heartless Josh

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:54 pm
Not to stop....but ive asked her who she is(like if shes a friend of one of my friends and etc), and how she "found" me.

She also knew a thing or two about me. And thats what irks me about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Formally request that she stop. If she refuses or continues to bother you, consider adding her to your ignore list. That will permanently solve the problem; if she bothers you from a mule account, ignore that also and consider filling out a harassment report.

If you don't ask her to stop or make it apparent that you don't enjoy the attention, technically she is doing nothing wrong.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm
She DID keep continuing and I DID ignore her....now its a game of wait and see.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 pm
Daypaw

Formally request that she stop. If she refuses or continues to bother you, consider adding her to your ignore list. That will permanently solve the problem; if she bothers you from a mule account, ignore that also and consider filling out a harassment report.

If you don't ask her to stop or make it apparent that you don't enjoy the attention, technically she is doing nothing wrong.

Daypaw is exactly right.

User ImageUser Image

Heartless Josh

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas