Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
I found the WMDs!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 pm
So I found the weapons of mass destruction. It's drama from my ex, anyways long story short I had to move out very quickly to a whole different county. It's going to be a while until I can get internet and a computer set up at my place along with transferring things cross county being delightful. So to everyone that I'm in a game right now? If you pull me out I understand, I am however trying to make efforts to post a couple times a week at least. If I can figure out something for my blackberry 8330 I'll be able to post pretty much when ever.

I'm trying to find a mobile adobe acrobat or java ap update that I can download so I can post and play aetolia.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Its fine, for me. Truth be told, I think you're the third player in any of my games to have ex-issues O_o'

*counts on his fingers* Yes, the third.

Anywho, getting your life in order is most important. Thanks for the heads up, but do what you have to smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas