Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Place To Post-it

Back to Guilds

This is where all sorts of gaians come together to forge relationships, post nonsense, do art, discuss their fav movie or even rp. 

Tags: Artists, Music, Games, Role-playing, Chat 

Reply A Place To Post-it
Read This Please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disband
  Disband but save names
  Continue as is
View Results

Reoakee
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 am
Ladies and gentlemen of the guild as you all know this guild hasn’t moved in a long time. I’m considering just disbanding entirely. This would mean a complete clear out as far as I can, being only a vice captain. I would like your opinions on this matter.

Options

Disband but save the names of those who want if the guild restarts

Or continue as is with the guild being nothing more than a rotted shell of its former glory

Should the first option win out in votes those that wish to have their name recorded please post below. I am sorry if this sounds like I’m giving up but the fact is I am to some degree. Thank you for your time.
~Reoakee~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 am
well i do hate to admit it.. really i do. but i would say the first option. life has been getting in the way and i've been busy so i haven't been on here for a while in the guild. but if it restarts up again i'll make a better effort to set time aside for the guild..
thats my thoughts on the matter.  

IWeinerr

carlostheevilone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 am
same as the guy above me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Same here. I really hate for a guild to be disband. But I don't have much time to go on Gaia. I've been very unactive on Gaia latley mainly because I feel lonley here. None of my school friends log on often. No one wants to make a Gaia for me. So I just go on Facebook. Everyong goes there. Sigh. sad  

electrapoptart

fariyroc
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:55 pm
I would like my name saved, as I do really quite like pretty much everyone on this guild. All we need is more participation, but life does get in the way. I myself, am also very busy. It is sometimes hard to dedicate time to Gaia because it isn't my top priority.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm
I agree completely. The first option as well.
I try to be online, but with school lately, I've been prioratizing that more than Gaia. -___-;  

Sybil Corvax

A Place To Post-it

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff