Reply Mogul District
The Forgotten Rurouni

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nara Gene

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:14 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Gene of the Nara clan. I really don't do well with formal introductions so if you want to know more about me you're better off talking with me. I saw a guy who does avi art, I too do avi art although I'm not sure how well you guys would approve. I believe my style is still lacking how ever others speak highly of it. I'll let you guys decide.

My reasons for joining this guild....Well when offered an invitation its rude to not accept unless its something rediculous to begin with. I want to thank Seth Cash for inviting me I don't know what quality it is you spotted in the Rurouni of the Konha village but I'm most appreciative.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:48 pm
Hi, and I bet your art is awesome!

-kisses-  

o0Scinny0o

OdessaPlus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:11 am
I would love to see your art heart Welcome to the guild.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:49 am
User Image
this is one where I played with my map pencils. Not the greates but hey I liked it.

User Image
This is one of my avi. Nothing special. My friend's brother wanted to work on coloring so he asked me if he could scan it to color it. I don't have that picture yet but it looks real good.

You're probably wondering what the deal is with that guy with the long hair. Truth be told thats what I looked like prior to my cutting my hair. So as a momento I devloped this character that was based off my old looks. His name is Crash. I also drew a guy that looked pretty awesome so I based him off my best friend and named that guy Cathy. Cathy got his name from my friend who is catholic. I have nothing against catholics, he makes baptist jokes I make catholic jokes. but here they are in a really awesom pic I drew

User Image

Here some other chicks I drew the one with the hat is Anime Girl. I don't know if she still has that pic but that was here avi art. And the Other one I forgot her name but it had something to do with cats or something like that

User Image

User Image

Sorry for the huge space eaters. I'm too lazy to crop them down blaugh xp  

Nara Gene

Mariposa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:55 pm
Hi there Nara Gene! It's nice to meet you! I'm Mariposa! ::bows::

I absolutly LOVE looking at other people's art work! I too love to draw Japanese anime (although i'm a bit rusty because Ive stopped for a little while.) so its nice to meet a fellow artisan! 3nodding I look forward to seeing more of your art

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:54 pm
Mariposa
Hi there Nara Gene! It's nice to meet you! I'm Mariposa! ::bows::

I absolutly LOVE looking at other people's art work! I too love to draw Japanese anime (although i'm a bit rusty because Ive stopped for a little while.) so its nice to meet a fellow artisan! 3nodding I look forward to seeing more of your art
Arigato  

Nara Gene

Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces