Reply The L Guild Forum
Death of Kira what do you think

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Prince Vladimir14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 pm
Do you think Light(Kira) deserved to die. I mean come on the guy only killed criminals and in the frist season of death note people looked up to him so much they gave him his own website. Tell me what you think  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm
He killed people, so he's just like those who he killed. He even killed innocent people. He deserved to die.  

SquishyFishy4

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm
Well...He DID kill criminals,but innocent people at the same time...
he DID continuously want to kill L(that's bad enough!) But,Light is a cutie...in some ways he did deserve to die,and in others,he didn't

But,let me put it this way...
Kira deserved to die...Light didn't.

This question will never truly be answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 pm
well I has one thing to say about this; in the immortal words of Bender: "Bite my shiney, metal a**" =P  

Lwantssugark

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 pm
He deserved it all anyone who touches Lawliet deserves to die and he killed him some comeon  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:20 pm
He did deserve it in a way, and in some ways not.
He had good intentions but the more he used the Death Note the more power hungry he became, until it was just too much it blinded him, he could have easily fooled Near, but he had already become impetuous.  

sugakoushi

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm
Shegurei-sensei
He deserved it all anyone who touches Lawliet deserves to die and he killed him some comeon

Yes! Exactly!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:36 pm
He had good intentions, at the beginning...he wanted to make the world a better place, take out the crime and violence, which is always a good thought...but then he got all twisted up in what he could do with the Death Note, and his arrogance got in the way. He lost himself, that's the way I see him. =p So...what he did was wrong, killing the innocent as well as the evil, and I wish he hadn't killed L...the Death Note was such a bad influence. Pity the Kira part of him couldn't have died, leaving the Light faction...I liked that part! XD

It's not an easy question, he both deserved it, and didn't...if circumstances were changed, if he'd learned to work with L, if he'd let go of the Kira persona...if he hadn't let it all go to his head...lots of ifs. XD Light, you complicated guy, you~ lol  

ryukoinu

Uchihaichiraku

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 pm
I think at the beginning he didn't deserve to die at all, he was merely exercising his beliefs. Okay...he did kill people, but he didn't kill the innocent. He at least need mental/emotional help and life in prison. But near the end how else to stop a manac psyco but to kill him? Kira was incredibly intelligent and there is no doubt in my mind that had be stayed alive he would have found a way to continue killing and to kill those in his way, whether or not they had ever committed any crimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Zangetsu_Shinigami13
Do you think Light(Kira) deserved to die. I mean come on the guy only killed criminals and in the frist season of death note people looked up to him so much they gave him his own website. Tell me what you think

i think that he had no right ti kill them but on the other hand they had it comming to them some time  

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Airabellah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm
uh-huh light deserved to go to hell ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm
ryukoinu
He had good intentions, at the beginning...he wanted to make the world a better place, take out the crime and violence, which is always a good thought...but then he got all twisted up in what he could do with the Death Note, and his arrogance got in the way. He lost himself, that's the way I see him. =p So...what he did was wrong, killing the innocent as well as the evil, and I wish he hadn't killed L...the Death Note was such a bad influence. Pity the Kira part of him couldn't have died, leaving the Light faction...I liked that part! XD

It's not an easy question, he both deserved it, and didn't...if circumstances were changed, if he'd learned to work with L, if he'd let go of the Kira persona...if he hadn't let it all go to his head...lots of ifs. XD Light, you complicated guy, you~ lol

Exactly... Kira needed to die so all the L fangirls of the world could have some closer.... emo

Light, well, before he got the Death Note, he was ok, but after he started goin crazy.... that was it for me, personally...

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

consultingarchangel

6,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:30 am
WolfsRainMoon
Well...He DID kill criminals,but innocent people at the same time...
he DID continuously want to kill L(that's bad enough!) But,Light is a cutie...in some ways he did deserve to die,and in others,he didn't

But,let me put it this way...
Kira deserved to die...Light didn't.

This question will never truly be answered.

I agree with 'Kira should die, Light should live'. Because when he lost his memories of the Death Note, he was good. But when I got it back again, he was evil.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm
Well, Kira and Light are the same people to me.
The difference for me is Kira in the beginning,
and then in the end.

In the beginning, he wanted to just rid the world of evil.
But by the end he wanted to be, "god of the new world."
Had he stuck to his original goal and not killed innocents,
then perhaps not.

In the end, though, his human instincts took over and his greed surpassed his integrity.

I think that in the end, he did deserve to die.  

Aisubeki-hime

Mega Sex Symbol

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces