Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What is one thing you don't like about yourself? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

Heartless Josh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:44 am
What is the number one thing you don't like about yourself?
This isn't so we can laugh at you.

I don't like my left big toe because it pops a lot xD
So weird and I've never even broken it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 am
I don't like my face or my body.

There's a couple of good points, but overall it just looks strange...I'm a petite, extra-small in shirts, for example, but if I buy blazers, I have to go to an extra-large, and usually in the plus-size section.

It sucks, I can't wear anything cute.  

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:08 am
Hmm I guess my hands. They're too "lovely". It's like everywhere I go that there's a weird lady, she'll stop me and say "OMG you have such beautiful hands" and then I'll be thinking like "WTF Charles" and be in an awkward situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:29 am

I've got linebacker shoulders (for my size) on a small, female body.

Great for going through hallways, but when it comes to clothing...eh.

And people always make fun of my skin. I was on the bus and some little kid pointed at my face and started laughing. Whenever I'm in Taiwan, people always stare at me because I have darker skin than most people.

Paradoxismminant

Music Breaks Hearts

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 am
My temper. I can be so scary if you get on my bad side. O__O

Oh and I'm short. At least once a day someone comments on it. I want to hit them. evil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm
Music Breaks Hearts
My temper. I can be so scary if you get on my bad side. O__O

Oh and I'm short. At least once a day someone comments on it. I want to hit them. evil

Short and fighsty (;  

Heartless Josh

Heartless Josh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Paradoxismminant

I've got linebacker shoulders (for my size) on a small, female body.

Great for going through hallways, but when it comes to clothing...eh.

And people always make fun of my skin. I was on the bus and some little kid pointed at my face and started laughing. Whenever I'm in Taiwan, people always stare at me because I have darker skin than most people.

Aww that's stupid! I'm sorry, but really!? They stare at you because you're darker? That's stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm
maui boy no ka oi
Hmm I guess my hands. They're too "lovely". It's like everywhere I go that there's a weird lady, she'll stop me and say "OMG you have such beautiful hands" and then I'll be thinking like "WTF Charles" and be in an awkward situation.

Dude I get the samething! Until I started lifting weight my hands started getting callesis and got tougher. But I bought gloves and now they're getting "lovely" again... lmao  

Heartless Josh

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

I give up to easily, and i lack discipline XD

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 pm
I feel like I never know anything about life or the world around me. I have an IQ of 122; made a 23 on my SAT; I read a lot and know thousands of random, mudane facts; but I seem to be border-lining retardation when it comes to the real world. I can't make a decision to save my life. Once I ran my car into the ditch while trying to pull over. It was raining, but still... *Sigh*, it sucks to be a dumb-s**t.

You know, the person with the highest IQ ever recorded was a woman? It was 10 or so more points higher than Einstein's (

SaraDiva728

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm
I have total apathy towards life, my grades in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 pm
I would say I have very short patience with people who do stupid things, whether they realize they are stupid or not. I try to work on this situation but so far I have had little progress. And I'm a Scorpio so I kinda say things before I think if they will hurt or not. I don't tell lies or try to be mean, I just don't cover up the truth. But in my actions I am a very kind person, just mean mouthed and inpatient!  

melnda51

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Donique Smile

Sweet Businesswoman

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Heartless Josh
maui boy no ka oi

Dude I get the samething! Until I started lifting weight my hands started getting callesis and got tougher. But I bought gloves and now they're getting "lovely" again... lmao

Reminds me a friend I had. He had the "loveliest" and softest hands I've ever felt. It was seriously like feeling a baby's butt, which I found odd since he did alot of sports, worked out alot and rarely wore gloves.

The biggest problem I have with myself is my inconsistency. I always start off strong but rarely finished, it's always put-off and put-off then maybe I mentally kick myself and tell myself to go finish the job. However I don't have any problem in motivating others rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 am
Body image wise-I really don't like my feet. I don't even wear sandals very often.

Personality wise- I cant follow through with goals or ideas. I might start strong, but I usually end up procrastinating so much that I forget about it or lose interest.  

Sharmayne

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

levenxin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:37 pm
grrr... im quite chubb.. and my face wasnt tht flawless.. stressed  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff