Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
New ending Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pairings in ending 12
  Narusaku
  JirayaxTsunade
  ...narusasu
  sasusaku
  sasuorochi
View Results

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcp2l4G5Wc8
Is it me or is it screaming JirayaxTsunade?
Well with Jiraya in the back ground it shows that he does care about Tsunade and Tsunade in turn really cared about him.

With the whole Sasusaku moment.. I don't see it.
I only see him with his back turned and Sakura crying.
Oh yea, pain=love doesn't it?

For me I only see JirayaxTsunade unfortunately I don't see any hints of SasuNaru because this ending was mostly about sakura's view. On people leaving and dying. And sticking together with the people you trust; like Naruto, and the whole gang. Not surprising.

What pairings in this ending does everyone see?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 pm
SasukexOrochi? blaugh Funny, I agree. I also see a bittersweet relationship between Jiraya and Tsunade.  

klavierxapollo

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 pm
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠
User Image

~~*~~

Well, seeing that Jiraiya is dead . . . that isn't going to happen. sweatdrop

I just hope the rumors are true about Kishimoto putting Sasuke and Naruto together.User Image

~~*~~

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am
xXSereneShadowsXx
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠
User Image

~~*~~

Well, seeing that Jiraiya is dead . . . that isn't going to happen. sweatdrop

I just hope the rumors are true about Kishimoto putting Sasuke and Naruto together.User Image

~~*~~
Sasuke and Naruto together? What...

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 am
i picked sasuorchi xd xd xd becuz its funny lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 am
i saw hints of narusaku( gonk ) and yeah a little jiraiyaxtsunade too..

lol!! sasuOrochi it looked cute. ^^  

StarriiEyes

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:44 pm
Shinigami_Ummara

at firts i saw hints of it too but now that i watch it again it seems to me that naruto only cares about her now and sakura will always be that stupid love sick girl that she was in first season.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 pm
I have watched {and loved} the ending.And from my POV, it seemed that whole idea was to show the comparsion of student and pupil of what they do when something life-changing or tragic happens. That and to show how close alike the characters were.

Tsunade: Lost her lover and brother but became Hokage
Jiraiya: Couldn't stop Orochimaru from leaving but became strong
Orochimaru: Lost his parent and well.... yea.

Naruto: Was shunned and ignored but finally was able to be noticed and liked
Sakura: she was weak and couldn't stop Sasuke from leaving so trained herself to be stronger
Sasuke: lost his whole family and was made to hate his brother so he in turn became lost to revenge.

As for pairings, I don't see a sasusaku. It's Sasuke disregarding her and if they're trying to use the smile chibi-Sasuke had, it was directed at Naruto and Jiraiya, just like the way Orochimaru smiling as well.

In a way it focused mainly on Sakura since she's the one going through the most development and changes from the first series but she wasn't the only focus.

But seriously, people NOT been reading the manga. Last I checked, Sakura had just tried to kill Sasuke but couldn't do it and Sasuke just plainly wanted to kill Sasuke but was stopped by Kakashi and Naruto. At least Karin's gotten smarter. After a guy tries to kill you 3 tries, you kinda figure he's not worth the trouble.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:03 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I have watched {and loved} the ending.And from my POV, it seemed that whole idea was to show the comparsion of student and pupil of what they do when something life-changing or tragic happens. That and to show how close alike the characters were.

Sakura: she was weak and couldn't stop Sasuke from leaving so trained herself to be stronger
Sasuke: lost his whole family and was made to hate his brother so he in turn became lost to revenge.

As for pairings, I don't see a sasusaku. It's Sasuke disregarding her and if they're trying to use the smile chibi-Sasuke had, it was directed at Naruto and Jiraiya, just like the way Orochimaru smiling as well.

In a way it focused mainly on Sakura since she's the one going through the most development and changes from the first series but she wasn't the only focus.

But seriously, people NOT been reading the manga. Last I checked, Sakura had just tried to kill Sasuke but couldn't do it and Sasuke just plainly wanted to kill Sasuke but was stopped by Kakashi and Naruto. At least Karin's gotten smarter. After a guy tries to kill you 3 tries, you kinda figure he's not worth the trouble.
the only reason why they don't read the manga is because they don't want to hurt their poor eyes that their pairings after so many hardships has finally come to a stop. they don't want to bawl their eyes out. stupid children.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Now that I think about it, that is quite true. The ending was all about getting back on your feet again no matter how depressed you may get.
I actually thought that it was focusing on Sakura more because it sells. The people working on Naruto takes it as an advantage because they know that mostly everyone that watches Naruto only cares about the pairing. But what you said makes more sense xd  

klavierxapollo

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:46 pm
klavierxapollo
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Now that I think about it, that is quite true. The ending was all about getting back on your feet again no matter how depressed you may get.
I actually thought that it was focusing on Sakura more because it sells. The people working on Naruto takes it as an advantage because they know that mostly everyone that watches Naruto only cares about the pairing. But what you said makes more sense xd
i agree XDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm
sasunarugurlll
klavierxapollo
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

i agree XDDD
Lol cool.  

klavierxapollo

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm
klavierxapollo
sasunarugurlll
klavierxapollo
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

i agree XDDD
Lol cool.
blaugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 am
Zubora
Shinigami_Ummara

at firts i saw hints of it too but now that i watch it again it seems to me that naruto only cares about her now and sakura will always be that stupid love sick girl that she was in first season.

oh yeah i guess you're right. I don't like sakura..  

StarriiEyes

StarriiEyes

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:13 am
sasunarugurlll
klavierxapollo
sasunarugurlll
klavierxapollo
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

i agree XDDD
Lol cool.
blaugh 4laugh

pairing as in narusaku?

other than that yeah that explanation makes sense.. ^^  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items