Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cross Academy - The after story

Back to Guilds

The RolePlay afterstory of Vampire knight the series. 

Tags: vampire, roleplay, school, romance, hunters 

Reply Announcements Forum
Apology and Attention

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm
Hello everyone. I must apologize for my delayed attendance. I seriously hope it will not happen again.

It seems like I have missed quite a bit.

And indeed.

I must say that I am ashamed of some of you. Behaving the way you are in the forums? This is supposed to be a fun, and comfortable RP guild where people can come to talk, RP and hang out. Have FUN. Not ARGUE. But I am seeing a lot of arguing.

If the arguing does not cease, then we may have to consider shutting down the guild.

I know and understand that some of you only are defending yourselves and friends, but it is still arguing. And public too.

If anyone had problems with characters, people, or whatever, you should always come to a MOD. I have received no pms lately regarding other members or issues with characters, and I am unsure about our Yuuki as well.

If ANY of you have any concerns, please message me or our lovely guild captain.

Although I must say, that I cant help but feel that some of this may be my fault. I never should have let life get in the way, and I am sorry I have not been on more often.

I want to see this guild grow into a beautiful place, and I am disappointed to come back to such a broken down guild.

Please everyone, I hope you understand.

Thank you.

Kaname Kuran  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 pm
(.)  

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

Kanna Tomei

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 am
It's good to have you back Kaname, a lot of things went down south over the time. A lot of the role-players from the beging haven't been on for quite some time due to many...complications, though I still role-play from here to there, I haven't seen much progress with certain things. As you know I mainly role play in the sun dorm with anyone who comes along. It would be nice to have the role-players be more active.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:22 pm
Yes, I have noticed some of the things that have been going on, and I am actually a bit disappointed. But please dont worry, I will be talking with Yuuki about things that need to be done as soon as possible to bring this community back up. I hope the announcement went out without fail.  

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

kuroshitsuji12

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:39 pm
Kanna Tomei
It's good to have you back Kaname, a lot of things went down south over the time. A lot of the role-players from the beging haven't been on for quite some time due to many...complications, though I still role-play from here to there, I haven't seen much progress with certain things. As you know I mainly role play in the sun dorm with anyone who comes along. It would be nice to have the role-players be more active.
yeah i agree not many people roleplay any more, it is kinda sad. everyone wants to play as vampires so the sun dorms dont get that much attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:08 am
Yes. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to send them to me or Yuuki. We could use the ideas. Especially regarding more members for the Sun Dorms.  

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

drunken homosexual
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:18 pm
I'm sorry for my lack off attendance aswell. I think I'll start rping again so this guild can have a zero xD I hope this guild dosen't go down that road again, where everyone faught. I hope everyone will have a good time and see you around

Zero Kiryu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:40 pm
that was a good speech kaname sama redface .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

japan wannab13
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 pm
i also appologize. i havent been on in quite awhile and havent been rping... i will be on more often.
your captain,
yuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:53 pm
welcome back, Yuki-sama.

~Darla  

ZombieAteMyName

japan wannab13
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:09 pm
Xnight classXtentensheart
welcome back, Yuki-sama.

~Darla

thanks its nice to be back and welcomed smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 am
I have noticed it too. People are not following the rules of the guild. It's really important that other gaian's follow the rules of the guild, because if they don't, the guild losess it's value & we never want that too happen.  

Mikoto00727

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

CodeyEatsRainbows

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 pm
I think that anyone Who has a problem they should go and talk to you Kaname Sama.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm
Kaname-sama-Kuran
I think that anyone Who has a problem they should go and talk to you Kaname Sama.
Remember...Kaname is not the only one here to consult to. You have me, Zero and the other crew members to consult to.  

Donovan Gyoku
Crew

Felisidy

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:21 pm
Good to see you back Kaname-sama! You too Yuuki! I missed you guys...  
Announcements Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games