any sad stories about your pets?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxTaylorLautnerGirlxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Discuss any sad times when an animal died or got sick. Even if it wasn't your pet like if you saw something dead on the road.

When I was little my dog died. She bit me becuase I was laying on her and she was annoyed. I dont blame her at all becuase she was old and tried to warn me but I didnt listen, it was 100% my fault. Anyway, my mom was walking her and she tried to bite this little girl. We decided it was time to get her put to sleep. My parents sayed they would be putting Shadow to sleep one day, but they said it sort of jokingly. I didnt really believe them since I was only 6 or 7. I came home fro m school later expecting Shadow to run over to me and greet me like always, but she wasnt there. It was really heartbreaking to walk into a silent room and then remember that my dog was dead and I didnt even get to say goodbye. I still miss her alot. I dont like to show my feelings though. Everyone assumes that just becuase I was young I dont remember her. That is not true and I miss her so much. Even though i have a dog now that looks similar to Shadow, I wont ever replace her becuase she was the most amazing dog in the world.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 am
There's a fish that died. I was sad it died, but I suppose I did not grow as attached to it as I did to Diamond the cat. Diamond was a great cat. She loved people. Whenever I was stressed out, she'd come to me and I just hang with her. She was great company.

The story:

Diamond escaped the house more than once and had returned without injury. One day, she came back but she was sick. For three days she looked really sick and I urged my mom to take her to the vet. My mom thought the cat was pregnant, and I naively accepted that over the more realistic alternative.

The day before she died, she vomited a clear liquid. She died Tuesday morning at around 2:30 am. A few hours before, she was crying and my dad told me she was going to die. I honestly did not believe him for a second. How could Diamond die if she was so important to me?

At the time of her death, I stayed up late watching tv. I couldn't get the possibility of her diying out of my head. Of course, I didn't know she was dead at the time. I avoiding going out to the hallway for fear of it being true. My father later told me he didn't have the heart to take her.

My sister woke me up the next morning with tears in her eyes. I did not believe the words that came out of her mouth Diamond is dead. I had prayed so hard for God to spare her.

I went to see Diamond lying on the floor. Her beautiful eyes were open, and they were looking at me, but there was nothing there. I kept telling myself she had to be asleep. I put my hand on her body and felt nothing. She was not breathing. The tears that followed did not cease for days.

My mother came and said she had to throw the body away. I did not want this. I had none of a pet cemetery, but at the time, I was not thinking rationally. I had lost one of my closest friends!

Later that day, my mom threw Diamond into the trash. Every single day, I ask for God and Diamond for forgiveness. I shouldn't have let mom do that, but I was not thinking straight. I made a video on the day of her death to help me sort my feelings. It is on Youtube. There is a revised one too.

I was depressed for eight months. There were times when I really wanted to kill myself. Fortunately, I had friends around to help me through it. I avoided talking it with my family because they seemed to have moved on much quicker than I, especially my sister.

It's strange to think, but I was still a little depressed right before Grad Night my senior year in high school. When I saw Katy Perry before, all my pain just went away. I had hope for the future. Thereafter, I ridiculously seem to have become infatuated with Katy.

However, it seems to have gone down now. I used to think about her everyday initially, but not anymore. Kinda pathetic, I guess. I never thought a performer would change my life like that. She sort of saved me from myself.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

kenzie817

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:00 pm
my grandmas dog ied yesterday they both went 2 sleep but chole never woke up cry  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 pm
I feel for your loss. I know how painful it can become.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:26 am
back then i use to have pets that were only fishes when i stayed ever on of my mom friends house the fish deid and my fish pretty much ate all the other fish in the frist place i didn't know it was a mean fish at all till the end when their where no other fishes in the fish tank so i learned be carefull about fishes you pick you could end up having a mean fish in the end i wish they where still a live but their not alive pretty much so i can give the fishes fish food to eat and stuff  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:12 am
the time I lost my rats to bacterial meningitis, snowball and speedy the father and son went quickly but poor squeaks, he fought hard, lost all back leg mobility but he just kept on fighting. Poor lil guy managed to survive a week then just when it looked like he might recover his condition took a nosedive and there was nothing more we could do. He was so close to making it too. RIP lil guy. sad crying  

unchained-aura
Captain

Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces