Welcome to Gaia! ::

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A PLACE WHERE JAOB LOVERS AND FANS come together and say how awsome jacob is 

Reply TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u understand it then u are real Twilight Saga fan........

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebequita Scar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 pm
Edward Cullen is realy nice, sweet, romantic, and i bet every girl want a bf just like Edward Cullen....................................... But u girls dont realy undersand Jacob Black and Edward alot....................I mean i realy understand Jacob and Edward at the same time. I get once they saw Bella they will never love another girl again. (unless u are Jacob and u saw Renesmee.) But i still understand Jacob will always be Bella's true love (if Edward wasnt alive) And Edward understands what Bella means to Jacob. That is why Edward and Jacob hate each other. Come on girls u have to know that??? Right???? And if u dont understand all of this then that means u only like them because their cute or hot or wat ever. And if thats the reason then u guys are bad Twilight Saga fans. And u shouldn't even be a Twilight Fan. Oh and reply if u understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:16 am
hey she loves them both too......but she loves edward more......they make a cute couple.........and they both are hot..........and she followed her heart and made her pick  

cool dew98

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DUH_Its-Tiara

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:14 pm
Rebeca Marie Cullen Swan
Edward Cullen is realy nice, sweet, romantic, and i bet every girl want a bf just like Edward Cullen....................................... But u girls dont realy undersand Jacob Black and Edward alot....................I mean i realy understand Jacob and Edward at the same time. I get once they saw Bella they will never love another girl again. (unless u are Jacob and u saw Renesmee.) But i still understand Jacob will always be Bella's true love (if Edward wasnt alive) And Edward understands what Bella means to Jacob. That is why Edward and Jacob hate each other. Come on girls u have to know that??? Right???? And if u dont understand all of this then that means u only like them because their cute or hot or wat ever. And if thats the reason then u guys are bad Twilight Saga fans. And u shouldn't even be a Twilight Fan. Oh and reply if u understand.
i Totally get wht u mean. stay true 2 ur heart in Twilight gurlie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:47 pm
I understood it.[I bet you cant read this smile  

S2PeetaMellarkS2

XxLynChanxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:30 pm
i understood it.  
TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games