Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

Your returning home after school and your parents are at work. You shrug and pull out your keys but as you test the door knob it is strangely unlocked and so you push on through to your room. There is where you set the seemingly extremely heavy bag down in the corner of the room. You sit on your bed but sense that something is amiss. Suddenly, you feel sleepy and then you fall backwards onto your bed from the knockout gas in the room. Your eyes close as the last image you see is someone unfamiliar saying, "that was almost too easy."

That's the last thing you remember, but this is what happened while you were asleep,
The unfamiliar face's name is unknown but he's famous all over the universe as the kidnapper of children from all different races on all different planets. He grinned as the knockout gas in the room doesn't affect him. "Come on, this one might be heavy so help me pick this one up." He said as he tries to lift you up but, to his great surprise, he lifts you up with no problem. "Nevermind, I got it." He said as he carried you out your door and down the stairs to the front door where is lackey opened it for him. He walked out to the waiting personal taxi outside. His lackey opened the door yet again and he got into the back of the taxi, you closely hugged to his chest. The taxi driver looked in the back at the two and said, "going on a honeymoon? Or your first date?"
He responded with a grin, "A first date, she fell asleep because I took too long." The taxi driver shrugged and drove off into the sky, as all taxi's do these days. The air conditioner had a pressure regulator as well as a temperature regulator as these taxi's usually traversed between the friendly worlds of the union. "So, your going to Ealine, right? The Second Earth, the people paradise?" The taxi driver said and he nodded, grinning. After humans found Ealine, they moved there before their own world was destroyed by their dying sun. This is where you are headed, to the world with the greatest paradise as well as the largest
pet system. The taxi landed on Ealine after only a few minutes of hyper drive (they were installed at the turn of the century). Another of his lackey's opened the door for him and he got out, carrying you. He nods to the taxi and the taxi floats off, to the taxi garage. He carries you off into the building in front of him, his personal store, run by Miss. Melanie, his assistant. He carries you into the building and lays you down gently in the cage, clipping a collar around your neck. "Careful, it's going to wake up soon, you better roll it into the store proper." He said and he slipped off into somewhere in the back as Miss. Melanie rolls the cage out into one of the front rows, filled with cages of other children and as well as adults.

You wake up, for the first time in what seemed like ages. You barely remember anything as the knockout gas had also knocked out your memory. "Good morning, pet. You'll be soon sold, hopefully, to a caring master." Miss. Melanie said to you, smiling kindly. You look up and as you can't remember, you can barely speak, knowing only a little you say, "Nah, Nya, Nu..." Surprised, you tried to talk anything other than baby talk but all of your attempts fail.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

Rules:

-Romance is approved and encouraged. But Cybering is disapproved as well as going past being PG13. If you want those characters to have some alone time, ask me and I'll do a timeskip just please, no cybering-

-Please Pm me your profiles, come on its not that hard to do it-

-Put a razz in your profile so that I know it's this rp that your applying for-

-Please obey all the rules that I lay down, I am the god of this rp! So no disobeying me-

-Use my profile skeleton, it's not that hard either-

-Master's can only have two pet's each, to make it easier on them-

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Profile Skeletons:

Masters:
[imgright](your picture, anime please)[/imgright]
[color=color of your choice]Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, [b](name of character)[/b] and I've lived here for [b](age)[/b] years. You can obviously see that I am a [b](gender)[/b]. Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like [b](three to six things that the character likes)[/b] and absolutely hate [b](three to six things that the character doesn't like)[/b]. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,
(boigraphy about one-two paragraphs.)
The reason I entered this strange shop is [b](the reason you wanted a "pet")[/b]. Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of [b](gaia username)[/b].[/color]

"Pets":
[imgright](your picture, anime please)[/imgright]
[color=color of your choice]Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm [b](name of character)[/b] and I've lived wherever I lived before for [b](age)[/b] years. You can obviously see that I am a [b](gender)[/b]. What I do know is that I am a [b](your race, Neko, Anthro or Earthly, take your pick.)[/b]. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like [b](three to six things that the character likes)[/b] and absolutely hate [b](three to six things that the character doesn't like)[/b]. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember,
(biography about one-two paragraphs.)
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of [b](gaia username)[/b].[/color]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:11 pm
Accepted Profiles:

Masters:
User Image

Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, Alice Hatter and I've lived here for 18 years. You can obviously see that I am a lady. Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like sweets,music,drawing,reading,rain and absolutely hate violence,boredom,cruelness. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,I was born the the second planet to my mother and father who were very well off and very much in love. Unfortunately my mother died giving birth to me due to my early delivery, and I was born half-blind and albino. As i grew up i began to adjust to my life of servants and maids to care for me as my father grieved over my mother til finally when i was 10 he gave in and kill himself. Apparently his grief outgrew his love for me. As a result my Aunts Emma and Gretel cared for me. It wasn't so bad but very restricted on what I could say do or wear as a result Ive developed an eccentric taste for everything but have a shy quiet personality. When I turned eighteen I gained my house inheritance and overall freedom.
The reason I entered this strange shop is to find a companion to share my love,and sorrow with, and someone to help me see and guide me when im in public.. Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of xXLittleLostAliceXx.

User Image
Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, Ian Kayfer and I've lived here for 35 years. You can obviously see that I am a man . Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like reading, horse back riding, and being obeyed and absolutely hate those who disobey me, a dealing with messes, incompetent people, and losing anything that belongs to me.. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,
I grew up in a wealthy home and am used to getting my way. I will get very angry if something or someone gets in my way. When I came of age, I was sent out to earn my own living and at first it was hard. I finally got the hang of it and began to climb the ladder of society and am now a respected member. I own a book store and a bakery, with I help run from time to time.
The reason I entered this strange shop is that I have come into some money of late and thought it would be a nice change to have a pet to do the house work for me as I have yet to find a woman who suits me. I would prefer a female but will settle for anyone hard working and strong. Preferably quiet and does not argue.. Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of Kiyiya Sakura.

User Image
Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, Fang and I've lived here for 21 years. You can obviously see that I am a Female. Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like to write,sing,conversation,adorable cutness (weakness), the cool night,and snuggling and absolutely hate Attitude, smart mouths, non open minded people. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,
I was born in egypt given the name of my father who is a lion and my mother who was that of a tigeress. You see before I was nothing but a kitten but thanks to the power from the goddess bastet I was transformed in her image. Let me skip that I really don't want to bore you.

As for living in a mansion and given that all I wanted. I was missing on thing that seemed to be out of my reach companionship. Sweet converstation, drawing, hugs. These simple things seem to be so far away I just need help in well finding someone to take care of. I was birthed from the goddess of motherly love.
The reason I entered this strange shop is companion ship . Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of Fangmoonlight.

User Image
Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, Jane and I've lived here for 18 years. You can obviously see that I am a male. Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like reading, the quiet, my opinions being heard, and being obeyed and absolutely hate noisy areas, creative stifling, and seeing others caged up, no matter what they are. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,
I was born in a rather...difficult situation. My mother was a teenage pregnancy, you see, and her parents disowned her for it. If that weren't enough, my father didn't stick around for even my birth. So I grew up with my mother, who was fifteen when she gave birth to me, in several different homeless shelters. When I turned around twelve, I found a way to turn our life around...I made an excellent private investigator. I'm not bragging or anything, but I managed to get my mother and I situated in separate apartments. Sure, they aren't too roomy, but they are much more private than the homeless shelter. I'm glad to have them.
The reason I entered this strange shop is I've never had the chance to make friends, and I think I might like having a pet as a friend. Besides, I don't have time for the chores. Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of Dearest Sweetheart.

User Image
Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, Jason and I've lived here for 19 years. You can obviously see that I am a boy. Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like girls, the dark, romance, lightning, rainstorms, and kissing and absolutely hate the sun, disobedience, and distrust. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,

I grew up alone for the most part. My parents were always working and I grew up with pets, maids, and servants throughout my childhood. I gave them the best life I could and with my parents out of the picture I eventually set them free to be whom they wished.
Once I turned 18, my father sent me out on my own. My inheritance of course makes this cushy lifestyle, well, cushy.

The reason I entered this strange shop is because I heard of a new shipment and I was in the mood to find a new pet to toy and play with for a little bit. Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of IvoryEpiphany.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, Adriene and I've lived here for 19 years. You can obviously see that I am a woman. Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like Children, dancing around fires, running for no reason, reading, joking, and sweetness and absolutely hate eggs, cakes, heat and humidity, sadness, suffering, and destroying innocence without its consent.. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,
I'm from a prominent family, no i will not tell you which one, but my father has recently banished me from he family home. His reasoning is that i have refused to marry and men he deems suitable, and i spend my time in the company of beautiful women who behave, in a way, like men. If you understand what i am implying, then good.I've taken a good bit of money in my escape from the estate, and although i dont particularly like the idea of buying another person, i seek companionship. Whether that be friendship, romance, or simply a person to do my chores, i'd like a person to talk to. i think i'd go insane on my own. I've never been alone, my twin brother has always been by my side...i miss him, it's hard to believe it's been a year since his execution...well, moving on,
The reason I entered this strange shop is asi just said, i am seeking a friend, preferably one who enjoys the company of other women. Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of Junkyard God v2.

User Image
Um, hello. I've come to see what this store is about, I've never really seen it here before. By the way I'm, Lerista Merello and I've lived here for 23 years. You can obviously see that I am a Male. Wait, haven't I seen you around before? ...No I don't think so. Anyway, just to tell you, I like Rain, snow, cooking, winter and obedience and absolutely hate Disobedience, snobbish people, loud noises. This is my life up to now, it doesn't really matter if you understand me or not,
Lerista was an adopted child, his parents never expecting nor wanting him when he was born. Practically raising himself he learned the hard side of life and came into his own. He doesnt talk about his past but even now it still gives him nightmares from time to time.
The reason I entered this strange shop is Lonely at home.. Anyway, I might just see you around. By the way, since I might or might not really exist, I am the fantasy of Lord Blade Icestorm.

"Pets":

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Nelliel Blanche and I've lived wherever I lived before for thirteen years. You can obviously see that I am a girl. What I do know is that I am a Neko. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like fruit, snow and bells and absolutely hate abuse, mean people and being hurt. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember,
I only remember waking up in a cage and being taught to speak again by Miss. Melanie. I'm always innocent, quite naive and nice to everyone, I'm not all that educated in the ways of the world yet, I forgot everything that I knew before and I have no idea why.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of XHeartless_FighterXX.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenver you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Aya and I've lived wherever I lived before for eighteen years. You can obviously see that I am a Female. What I do know is that I am a Neko. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like blankets, playing with toys, and being with others and absolutely hate being alone, chains, and bananas. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember, I don’t remember much except for the ride and I remember waking up in a cage. I am currently learning new things everyday and to talk again, and I wonder if my past life was different then this or if this is some joke being played by my family, whoever they are.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of Xiamara1804.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Tessa and I've lived wherever I lived before for 15 years. You can obviously see that I am a female. What I do know is that I am a Earthly. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like Music, the sun, flowers, swimming, and dancing and absolutely hate Fire, Yelling, Raw or pink meat, and the dark. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember. I lived with my mother, my father, and my two older sisters. Dancing was my life. I have been dancing practicaly all my life. I lived in the same city and the same house all my life too. I went to a private school for arts. I didn't have a boyfriend but plenty of friends to go around. I was rich, and kind of spoiled but nice to everyone. I'm usually a happy person unless you are mean to me. If you yell at me I WILL Yell back.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of Amity757.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Never mind, I'm Kairi and I've lived wherever I lived before for 15 years. You can obviously see that I am a girl. What I do know is that I am a Neko. I hope your the one to adopt me so I 'll tell you that I like the moon, reading, boys, and my own freedom and absolutely hate being told what to do, needles, and this stupid collar. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember,

My mother and father never understood what went wrong. I was born as a neko to two very human parents. Needless to say I was a disappointment. My four normal sisters and five normal brothers never had to do half of the things my parents put me through. Which includes being sent to a boarding school.

It was right after summer vacation and I was going back for the beginning of the term. The last thing I remember other than walking into my room was my father and mother declaring that they were glad to be rid of me.

I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of IvoryEpiphany.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Mai and I've lived wherever I lived before for 23 years. You can obviously see that I am a female. What I do know is that I am a Tiger Furry. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like Fresh food, running, hunting, my peoples culture, my homeworld and family. and absolutely hate Being caged, people, rotten meat, collars, electricity, modern weapons I don't understand.. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember:
I come from a planet still in a tribal stage of civilization. My people lived in the forests. We were proud hunters and warriors. But when the large metal things came from the sky bringing armored warriors, they laid my lands to waste and took the few of us who survived with them in cages. I was sold into slavery, but no one wanted me. They say I am too wild.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of Little_Kokeshi_Doll.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, my name is Rebecca,and I've lived wherever I've lived before for 19 years. You can obviously see that I am a girl. What I do know is that I am an earthly. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you what I like night walks, reading, and peace and quiet and what I absolutely hate abuse, mean people, this place, and disgusting things.
I may not remember much but this is what I remember, I have a mom and dad and a little brother and sister. I loved to help others with whatever it was that they needed. And I was in college getting my bachelor's degree. I was always fast in learining and was advanced quite a bit. But the one memory that haunts me the most was my kidnapping, I was coming home from my part-time job and was getting ready for a party my parents were throwing for my little brother...I don't remember much after that.
I don't care what your like, just please get me out of this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of irigan kitsune.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Lixini and I've lived wherever I lived before for 16 years. You can obviously see that I am a girl. What I do know is that I am a neko. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like light and cheerful colours, bells, and big hugs and absolutely hate being hit, being poked in the sides, and loud, obnoxious noises. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember,
I grew up in a small town, somewhat ignored always. I've never seen much reason to talk, so I've never had any friends. Being alone, I'm still known throughout for my mind, with my wild inventions always grabbing the attention of even those whom I despised.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of Dearest Sweetheart.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Lear and I've lived wherever I lived before for 19 years. You can obviously see that I am a male. What I do know is that I am a Wolf Furry. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like Meat, Fighting and Bones and absolutely hate Cattle Prods, Cages and Humans in General. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember,
I lived in a forest on a large planet, it seemed like those days would last forever. Then the ships came and burnt down my home, taking me and a few others to someplace unknown. I vaguely remember the trip, being sedated almost the entire time and when I came to, I was in a cage with a collar and that's when the Slave traders started calling me wild. I've been shipped from store to store, each one trying to feed me horrible meat and now I arrive at this new one, knowing it would be no different.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of XHeartless_FighterXX.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Kasha and I've lived wherever I lived before for 16 years. You can obviously see that I am a female. What I do know is that I am a Earthly. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like Juice! Kittens, puppies, boys, and my master (which is hopefully you!) and absolutely hate Abuse, Rape, and Murder. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember, last i knew i was in the kitchen living my average life. Which was taking care of my little brothers. They were so cute. I had no mom, just a workaholic dad. Dont take that the wrong way, i loved my dad. It's just he wasnt there that much. But anyways i was in the kitchen when a black bag came flying over my head and i was kidnapped. Now i am here.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of Nikki Toast.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Rolond Lycan and I've lived wherever I lived before for 17 years. You can obviously see that I am a boy. What I do know is that I am a wolf boy. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like milk, chicken, a warm place to sleep, and sitting by a warm fire and absolutely hate being hungry or cold or wet... especially at the same time, people who endanger my friends and caretakers.. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember,
I was raised by a mean old man until he decided he did nit want me anymore. All I wanted to do was play, but he said I was too energetic. I guess I did tear up the house a bit...or a lot. I don't know who my real parents are, or if they are alive. All I know is that mother was a human and father was a werewolf. I cannot change though. I am stuck in this form. I was sent to the slave market and from there, to many different homes. None of which were very nice. Apparently, I was still too much to handle and was sent back time and again. so here I am.
I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of Kiyiya Sakura.

User Image
Uh, who are you? Whenever you decide to tell me your name, can you also tell me where I am? Nevermind, I'm Passi and I've lived wherever I lived before for 13 years. You can obviously see that I am a girl. What I do know is that I am a Earthly. I hope your the one to adopt me so I'll tell you that I like Rice pudding, Lolipops, and Cake and absolutely hates nothing much. I may not remember much, but this is what I remember, I was looking for something. I don't remember what THAT was, though. I was looking everywhere but never found it. I don't care what your like, just please take me away from this horrible place. I just wish that I really didn't exist and so I just hoped to be the fantasy of passive32_.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 am
Bump...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm
Bump...  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 am
Start!!!

The day was starting and the first sun was just starting to come up. Miss Melanie entered the store as she always did to feed all the pets. She reached the first cage and peered in on Nelliel Blanche and Nellien peered right back at her. "Miss Melanie. Food. Food." Nelliel said, pointing to her mouth to suggest that she was hungry. She was learning words slowly and they hadn't gotten to hungry yet, only food. Miss Melanie smiled at her and went over to the kitchen part of the store, beginning to make some pancakes for the pets. The sign on the door says open as Miss Melanie had turned it around when she had entered the store.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 am
The first customer of the day came around noon, the door bursting open to a flurry of snow and bright beam of light. A woman, average height and thin due to obvious illness stepped through the threshold into the store, observing her potential purchases.
"Is this all there is? Why can they not speak? You intend to sell pets that are not taught or trained?" she spoke with an air of dismay and disgust with the establishment, despite the fact that such a place was very legal, and Miss Melanie seemed so kind.  

junkyard god v2

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm
Miss Melanie smiled at the first customer as she slipped the plates of waffles and pancakes through the food slot to all the pets in the store. Buisness had been slow, so lately there was only four pets currently in the store and right now only one seemed to be awake. "I'm sorry, dear, but it's only Nelliel here that can not speak well. Something went wrong and she lost all of her memories and so I had to teach her how to speak again. The rest of them, I assure you, are quite literate, their just tired, is all." The kind Storekeeper replied and Nelliel grinned at the customer before digging into the pancakes and waffles. She finished them off within a couple of minutes, Nelliel was always hungry after she woke up. Nelliel pushed the plate back out and then went up to the bars of the cage, lightly gripping them and looking up at the lady, curiosity glistening in her eyes. "Nyuu...? Hewo... Nah." Nelliel said before smiling up at her. Nelliel called everybody Nah if she didn't know them or couldn't remember their name.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:43 pm
Adriene smiled at the woman's sweetness, and the small girl in front of her. "I suppose i understand. Literate or not, she still seems like an adorable child" She shifted her weight onto her other leg, and thought. "hmm...are there any in particular you would recommend? If it helps, i'll be traveling quite a bit, to reside in my family's abandoned winterhome, and we may be forced to live less than luxuriously for a week or two, maybe even a month."  

junkyard god v2

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 pm
"Then I would suggest either Nelliel or Kairi, the one in the second row, second from the right." Miss Melanie said as she absent mindedly walked over and began to count how many adoption cards they had. Nelliel smiled back at the customer, innocently as if she knew nothing, which she basically did.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:18 pm
Aya wakes up to the smell of pancakes and waffles. She yawns and says "Good morning, Miss Melanie" then messes with her blankets then says "How are you today."Aya looks around the room and keeps trying to remember her life before the cage, but fails to remember anything.  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:37 pm
Tessa mumbled in her sleep, and slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times. She looked up slowly and watched the activity going on around her, taking in her surroundings. Tessa rubbed her head and closed her eyes again. How did she get here? And why did she have such a horrible headache? Trying to remember what happened just left her mind fuzzy. She could perfectly remember going to school but after school.....she couldn't remember. Confused Tessa curled herself up into a ball and listened to everthing going on around her. She was scared. Tessa was a shy girl when she was in unfamiliar places and surrounded by unfamiliar faces. A sudden sickness grew inside her. Silently tears began creeping down her face. Tessa felt sick and she just wanted to go home!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kiari ☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

Kairi yawned and stretched, waking at her name. She gave a small smile as she sat up. Her head was still spinning and remembered that she had, unfortunately, she no longer was at class. She flicked her tail as she scratched behind her ears. She was more than happy to just sit there though the itchy collar around her neck made her aggrivated as she tugged slightly at it.

She looked out of the bars and absently though as she curled up on the ground. She laid in the sunlight and looked at the woman who had mention her name. She didn't normally care for women since her mother and sisters back at home but Ms. Melanie was a sweet woman.

══════════════════════════════════

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

junkyard god v2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Seeing the awaken, Adriene turned to the caged girls.
"What do you think? Which of you would like to come with me?"
she smiled, attempting to appear friendly to the frightened girls.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff