Welcome to Gaia! ::

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A PLACE WHERE JAOB LOVERS AND FANS come together and say how awsome jacob is 

Reply TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUMBEST FXCKING GUILD EVER

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeqitBxtch-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 pm
THIS GUILD IS FXCKING
DUMB a** HELLL !!
GO FXCK URSELF!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm
hmm ill take a look at this guild some more to see wut i think of it and im not asking u but if anyone else sees this who.... the... fawk... is... jacob?  

iilikecandycool

iilikecandycool

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:47 pm
wtf!!!! i thought jacob blacks name was taylor lautner where the fawk is this jacob sh** coming from? its taylor... or is his name jacob in da movie? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 am
why dont u go ******** ur mom, h8er!!?????!!!!!!!!! if u h8 this guild THAT much, WHY U ******** POSTING??!!!!!!! NOW GO SUCK d**k, ******!  

MemeYeen

Kintina_Forever

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Ninetales101
why dont u go ******** ur mom, h8er!!?????!!!!!!!!! if u h8 this guild THAT much, WHY U ******** POSTING??!!!!!!! NOW GO SUCK d**k, n****r!

i agree wit yu woman-takes out gun- now we shoot  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:49 pm
WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS OHHH WHY...
LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND PUT ASIDE ARE DIFFRENCES

Sachemie

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 am
Invader_Twilight
why dont u go ******** ur mom, h8er!!?????!!!!!!!!! if u h8 this guild THAT much, WHY U ******** POSTING??!!!!!!! NOW GO SUCK d**k, n****r!

Calm down! Geezus woman its a mans opinion! Men don't care for Twilight let alone the characters in the series.
Now then, If your going to behave like a little child because someone doesn't agree with you then you should just stay quiet so you dont come off as a b*tch to the person your talking to.
It makes you sound ever so unpleasant to those around you reading this thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 am
little miss cujo
Invader_Twilight

Calm down! Geezus woman its a mans opinion! Men don't care for Twilight let alone the characters in the series.
Now then, If your going to behave like a little child because someone doesn't agree with you then you should just stay quiet so you dont come off as a b*tch to the person your talking to.

You know, all she is technically doing is stating her opinion as well... She has every right to defend her position... otherwise there would be no 'reply' option. That doesn't make her a b*tch. Doesn't necessarily make her right, but she isn't the only one who is coming off sort of unpleasant. neutral  

SD_DancingDragon10

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 am
SD_HiiakaDragon56
little miss cujo
Invader_Twilight

You know, all she is technically doing is stating her opinion as well... She has every right to defend her position... otherwise there would be no 'reply' option. That doesn't make her a b*tch. Doesn't necessarily make her right, but she isn't the only one who is coming off sort of unpleasant. neutral

I stand corrected, though I wasn't specifically calling her a b*tch. I was simply saying that it makes her seem like one to the person reading a post like that. I have no objection to others showing their opinions it just seems like people use that pretty often to act snippy towards others.
Of course I'm not really one who enjoys people in a sense yelling at someone in a forum. Opinion or not.
Now that I think about it I have a bad habit of coming across topics like this and putting in my own opinion and have it be shot down quite a bit.
Anywho, I'll hush up and see how the rest plays out -_-  
TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games