Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
earning gold (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ju-juchan_animeluver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm
whats the best way to earn lots of gold 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:28 pm
play booty grab in the aquariums, that's the easy way to me.  

Melody Of Eternity

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 pm

There are many options, but none of them are exactly 'speedy.'

You can play the market; find lower listed prices and purchase the item, then sell it back at a higher price for profit.

You can play zOMG, play Booty Grab or Word Bump, open a mini shop selling artwork or services. There's many routes to take but only you can decide which one is right for you.

You also get gold for just posting and surfing or voting in polls.

Just a note; please post future questions in the Q&A forum. This topic will probably be moved there shortly by the crew.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 am
I bet you to go up and play on zOMG, its easier that way, know why?
Well, one good place is around old gateau... but you must be about 5.0 CL-5.8 CL... one mob is tiny terror... mmhmm.. and if you hit on it... it maybe blow some gold what means maximum 20 each...
if u kill em around with good CL group... thats like gold fountain, shallowing from everywhere and you just get some loot and get shared... its easier to get orbs for upgrading rings... (I bet you to save up many mob killing rings, fire rain, hornet nest, u'know?)
I hope this one helps... im sure theres somewhere else where fould get better gold and orbs... maybe? smile  

Moth of Ucker

Newbie Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Empeor Peter

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 am
ju-juchan_animeluver
whats the best way to earn lots of gold 3nodding
You can browse the pages of gaia, post comments, vote in the forums,
participate in the sands and gaia games.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 am
Check out this link. It's my page in Resources on how to make Gold!

Click here!  

Booshee

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 am

You can do lots of things^^.

BootyGrab, vending (that's buying/selling things in the Marketplace--if you want really good deals, you'll have to have a VERY fast computer), exchanging (like vending, but in the Gaian Exchange), play zOMG, post things, play games...lots of things^^.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am
BOOTY GRABBING!!!!  

Firenzerd

Heartless Josh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:57 pm
The way I used to do things when I needed gold is post and play jigsaw. But honestly that is too time consuming and just plane not worth it.

If you really want gold try buying Gaia Cash and then buy an expensive item from the Gaia Cask Shop. And the rest is simple, sell it in the marketplace.

The Catch: there's a Item Freeze Policy which basically means you can't sell the item or remove it from your inventory for a full week after purchase. But you can equiped it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm
Firenzerd
BOOTY GRABBING!!!!

Can you only play in your own aquarium? And can you only play once a day or something? Thanks!  

sixthfore

Cherry It

Liberal Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 pm
sixthfore
Firenzerd
BOOTY GRABBING!!!!

Can you only play in your own aquarium? And can you only play once a day or something? Thanks!

No you don't normally play booty grab in your own aquarium unless you are doing the aquarium quest that one time. You can find aquariums in people's signatures. The aquariums should say "Booty Grab" and have a button to click to play. Or you can go to this website to find dolphin tanks which give a lot of gold. Surf around the pages until you find words that say "[play]" and click on them. This takes you to a tank that is ready to be grabbed.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games