Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Please help me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much gold do you have? o.o
  20k -
  50k-
  100k -
  500k -
  1 mil
  5 mil
  Above all
View Results

kabbiee723

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm
I started yesterday and Im having trouble earning gold, can someone be my mom, dad, or even sister/brother?
I don't know how to get gold, or where to buy all those fancy items everyone has.
In other words, im a complete NEWB!!!!!! DX  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:19 pm
No problem! We are here to educate and train new members, and one of the first things we can do to help you is move your thread to a better place. <3
Moving to Chatterbox.  

Avzel

Perverse

Big Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm
Welcome to the site, first of all!

Getting gold is actually really simple, you just use the website. Posting, voting in polls, profile comments, games, all of it gets you gold. The gold can be spent in a number of stores, accessible through the 'shops' tab along the top of the page.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

And if you have a computer that can handle some cream, you can play the game bootygrab.
If you find good tanks you can make almost 1000gold per game, and that gives you money quite fast.

Aquarium Forum
This is where you search for booty, just click around in the threads, i often just take the thread that is on the top of the forum. (not the stickies)

Guide
Heres a guide on how to play bootygrab.

And what kinda items are you referring to? There are lots of pretty items on gaia ;D

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 am
Hello kabbiee723!!

Chatterbox threads, both the main forum thread and this one here are both fun easy ways to not only make gold but really get to know people. I mean who doesn't love answering silly questions or doing fun games to get gold?

Also Chatterbox's are the best place to find polls for gold!!

And keep your eyes peeled because some of the best items for building outfits are the pieces that don't cost all that much in the shops!!

(and psst. . . i'm still new too! xp )  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff