Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Main Forum
DEAR FELLOW MEMBERS,

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm
First of all, I want to aplogize for not being on gaia pretty much AT ALL. The only times I've been on were to waste time playing zomg...=_=

Second, I'm awfully happy that this guild is still alive and people are actually still wanting to join and are still posting! Which inspires me to try to sign on more.
--PLEASE NOTE: Yes, I haven't been updating AT ALL, and though I may be signing on more now, BUT, I don't think I'll be updating news and stuff since I haven't been on in THAT long.
--And I'd be glad to have a little conversation with the new members here that I haven't been online to meet yet! ^^

Third, I really want to make up for not being online so...
--Number uno: I have multiple accounts in places and I'm willing to open them up to you to interact with me. Just either post here or PM me and I'll let you know if I have an account...wherever (more social sites).
**BUT, what I really want you to do is formspring.me. If you don't know, formspring is a place for me to answer your questions. You can ask me about things that have been happening in the kpop world that you don't know about, opinions, life, WHATEVER YOU WANT. I'm just hoping that this will be something you want to do.**

--Number second: I'll plan a super duper project game fun activity for the guild that will have awesome prizes and should be released hopefully by the end of this month (February.) Pretty much all my gold will go towards this and there will be absolutely no fundraising from you guys so it'll be all benefit.

Thank you for being a part of this guild! SARANGHAE (:

<3 Tammi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:52 pm
OMG! I am also guilty! I haven't been active AT ALL either!!!!! crying

I am so sorry!!! sweatdrop  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:51 am
I'm sorry also! It's been forever since i've been on also... I'll try to be on!
But I don't have enough time to come on everyday so maybe once in a while.... sorry!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:13 am
i might not be on often cause of life and school lol
but i'll try to be active!!
i love super junior and those of so on ><

iiLindaRawr

TripleSPrincess501

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 pm
I apologize as well for not posting. This is actually my first post in here >_>;; Been uber busy with school after joining gonk Stupid college. crying Ah well. I am here now ^ ^bb That is all that matters! :3  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games