Welcome to Gaia! ::

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A PLACE WHERE JAOB LOVERS AND FANS come together and say how awsome jacob is 

Reply TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jacob black Vs Edward cullen Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tory_Ely96

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 am
Well i think everyone here think jacob is sooo much beter than Edward but this huge battle that is going on between them is intense i mean wearwolves are like the groviest thing in the world! and on top of that he is totally georgeaous what makes me furious is that edward thinks he is a threat when he is like a puppy!!! why is edward so weird that way but anyway i love jacob sooo much he is like AWSOME! anyway do yall agree?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm
Tory Ely
Well i think everyone here think jacob is sooo much beter than Edward but this huge battle that is going on between them is intense i mean wearwolves are like the groviest thing in the world! and on top of that he is totally georgeaous what makes me furious is that edward thinks he is a threat when he is like a puppy!!! why is edward so weird that way but anyway i love jacob sooo much he is like AWSOME! anyway do yall agree?

i totally agree jacob is like way better than edward pluse edward is such an a** in new moon....

drummergirl1994

Tory_Ely96

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 am
i know have yopu read eclipse he is like BELLA YOU CANT HANG WITH WEARWOLVES!! im mean cmon !!!!!!! she was stupid to pick edward but that still means hes free untill rennesme comes along AHHHHH lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 pm
TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SO HOT AND WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR BALLA. EDWARD JUST SAYS HE'S PROTECTING HER FROM DANGER, BUT, JACOB IS ACTUALLY DO ALL THE WORK!!!!!!!  

Colorful Doki

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

OhNikkie

Greedy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image
While Jacob Stays Sexy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Lautner On SNL:

When he gets in his lil fight in the lab partner sketch :
"If those abbs are real then the dude who plays him deserves an oscar"
But really, I f-in hate the character he plays cuz Marie-Anne likes Edward  

ll Star Shine ll

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

teamInuyashaXD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm
i'm glad bella didn't pick jacob becuz hes all mine  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:26 am
Jacob is hot and edward is lame, but in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Robert Patterson (playing Cedric Diggory) looks soooo much better  

XxLynChanxX

xXAngeliXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 am
i cant believe in New Moon Bella went to save edward what the ******** i would rather stay with Jacob cuz he is super strong and a better protector especially when Edward left Bella because he had to leave. WTH! I pick jacob! JACOB IS HOT AND HE RULES!!!!!!!! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 am
Tory_Ely96
i know have yopu read eclipse he is like BELLA YOU CANT HANG WITH WEARWOLVES!! im mean cmon !!!!!!! she was stupid to pick edward but that still means hes free untill rennesme comes along AHHHHH lol

i like jacob cuz hes hot and all but i dont like bella razz  

XxSinful_Toxic_LovexX

XxFuyuYumexX

Friendly Millionaire

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 am
jacob is cuter,hoter and cooler than edward cullen!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:13 pm
taylorswift445
TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SO HOT AND WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR BALLA. EDWARD JUST SAYS HE'S PROTECTING HER FROM DANGER, BUT, JACOB IS ACTUALLY DO ALL THE WORK!!!!!!!
i totally agree with u  

Smell You Later

Fashionable Wife

frerichs11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 pm
taylorswift445

i so agree but u have to amit............Edward Cullen is realy nice, sweet, romantic, and i bet every girl want a bf just like Edward Cullen....................................... But u girls dont realy undersand Jacob Black and Edward alot....................I mean i realy understand Jacob and Edward at the same time. I get once they saw Bella they will never love another girl again. (unless u are Jacob and u saw Renesmee.) But i still understand Jacob will always be Bella's true love (if Edward wasnt alive) And Edward understands what Bella means to Jacob. That is why Edward and Jacob hate each other. Come on girls u have to know that??? Right???? And if u dont understand all of this then that means u only like them because their cute or hot or wat ever. And if thats the reason then u guys are bad Twilight Saga fans. And u shouldn't even be a Twilight Fan.  

Rebequita Scar

DUH_Its-Tiara

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:12 pm
Sinful By Nature94
Tory_Ely96

i like jacob cuz hes hot and all but i dont like bella razz
well It all started with bella. u shoudnt hate her. i mean if we didnt have bella then it would just be jacob and edward fighting for what? i mean bella makes it a lot jucier and a better movie.  
TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games