Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 am
are we ever truly saved? because in my opinion no, because nobody is ever perfect besides GOD am I correct?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:31 am
sub-zero120
are we ever truly saved? because in my opinion no, because nobody is ever perfect besides GOD am I correct?
Shalom chaver!

Sorry I haven't been on here as of late. But excellent question!! Basically your asking how do we know we are saved? yes no one is perfect except G-d. We are saved by the Blood of Y'shua( Jesus). By His Grace and not by anything that we we have done. Our own righteousness is but filthy rags before Him. It is only by realizing we are sinners, asking Y'shua into our hearts and accepting His death on the cross in our place are we saved. His Grace covers it.

But G-d is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so very much,
that even while we were dead because of our sins, He gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by G-d's special favor{Grace} that you have been saved!) Ephesians 2:4-5 NLT

G-d saved you by His special favor{Grace} when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from G-d. Ephesians 2:8 NLT

famusamu
Captain

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:15 pm
famusamu
sub-zero120
Shalom chaver!

Sorry I haven't been on here as of late. But excellent question!! Basically your asking how do we know we are saved? yes no one is perfect accept G-d. We are saved by the Blood of Y'shua( Jesus). By His Grace and not by anything that we we have done. Our own righteousness is but filthy rags before Him. It is only by realizing we are sinners, asking Y'shua into our hearts and accepting His death on the cross in our place are we saved. His Grace covers it.

that even while we were dead because of our sins, He gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by G-d's special favor{Grace} that you have been saved!) Ephesians 2:4-5 NLT

G-d saved you by His special favor{Grace} when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from G-d. Ephesians 2:8 NLT

but of course nobody is perfect......... but I posted In that one christian guild community faith something (you're in it) and well I asked them if I had maybe like true love for Yeshua because I was being "Irritated" by a demon at a point and it tryed to like mess me up and I fought it and so I meontioned this because I thought it was a test of character from GOD y'know? and I was being made fun of for it and for knowing the hebrew language what is wrong with christians?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 am
sub-zero120
famusamu
sub-zero120
Shalom chaver!

Sorry I haven't been on here as of late. But excellent question!! Basically your asking how do we know we are saved? yes no one is perfect accept G-d. We are saved by the Blood of Y'shua( Jesus). By His Grace and not by anything that we we have done. Our own righteousness is but filthy rags before Him. It is only by realizing we are sinners, asking Y'shua into our hearts and accepting His death on the cross in our place are we saved. His Grace covers it.

but of course nobody is perfect......... but I posted In that one christian guild community faith something (you're in it) and well I asked them if I had maybe like true love for Yeshua because I was being "Irritated" by a demon at a point and it tryed to like mess me up and I fought it and so I meontioned this because I thought it was a test of character from GOD y'know? and I was being made fun of for it and for knowing the hebrew language what is wrong with christians?

Oy gevault!!! Yes sadly many "Christians" make fun of Messianics and try to sanatize anything thing Jewish from Christianity. They dny that the roots of the Vine very much are Jewish! They forget that every book of the Bible from the first word to the last word were written by G-d inspired Jewish men. They state such falsehoods as the early believers stopped being Jewish when they believed in Y'shua the Jewish Messiah! They prefer Greek primacy to that of Hebrew and Aramaic. G-t in himmel I feel for you!! Keep the Faith!!! Don't let hasatan dissuade you!!!
Shalom v' ahava!
Shmuely  

famusamu
Captain

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:24 pm
I am a Christian and I wouldnt be mocking you because Yesuha was a Jew. Im even learning hebrew. So I wouldnt be mocking Messianic Jews or even the ones who havnt accnolaged Yeshua yet. One of my "friends" on deviantart is Jewish, I dont know if he is Messianic but I respect him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 pm
famusamu
sub-zero120
famusamu
sub-zero120
Shalom chaver!

Oy gevault!!! Yes sadly many "Christians" make fun of Messianics and try to sanatize anything thing Jewish from Christianity. They dny that the roots of the Vine very much are Jewish! They forget that every book of the Bible from the first word to the last word were written by G-d inspired Jewish men. They state such falsehoods as the early believers stopped being Jewish when they believed in Y'shua the Jewish Messiah! They prefer Greek primacy to that of Hebrew and Aramaic. G-t in himmel I feel for you!! Keep the Faith!!! Don't let hasatan dissuade you!!!
Shalom v' ahava!
Shmuely

yes one of them called me troll because I had been irritated by a demon. Thank you so much........ that makes me feel ALOT better  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 am
? People can be truly saved, but saved doesn't make you free from spiritual trouble. It means you have a ticket into heaven, and that God will be working on conforming you to the image of His son (Romans 8:29).

And you'll be under attack from many things and subject to many temptations...in the wilderness, Christ was tempted by the Devil (Matthew 4: 1-11) . If the Lord was pure, sinless, and yet tempted, we, who are flawed, are certainly going to receive same. But we can call on Him for help when that happens. He doesn't expect us to go through it alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 pm
famusamu
sub-zero120
famusamu
sub-zero120
Shalom chaver!

Shalom v' ahava!
Shmuely

yeah, I shouldn't let em' get to me  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items