Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm
∫Sumiko looked
behind her and moved to dog her kick, but she was not successful.
The kick connected and it hit just below her ribs. She took a few
stepped back and placed her hand where she felt a slight
pain."That girl will become a very good fighter. She might even
end up being better then Morrigan"
Sumiko thought then looked
at the new person that had come. He looked stupid with that ferret
asleep on his head, but she dismised it. She waved her hand over a
spot next to her and a chair of wind formed. She sat down and
sighed. She finally recovered from the golden aura that the Oracle
pushed through her, but now she wanted to leave this place and
have her fun with killing Fayte and Echo.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm
{{...It appears as though the fragments are falling apart...}}  

Mewchloe

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 pm
(( Yeah most of us are in Mahareshi's new Roleplay so were all distracted I guess. including myself razz ))

Fayte smiled and lead her through the inky blackness that was the portal. He exitted on the other side into his pristine kingdom of Vackel. " Awesome, now let's get to that tour. " He said with a dazzeling smile. He slowly lead her through the kingdom it's high res lights sparkled regardless of the status of the world around them and people walked and cheered happily at their new found safety from the monstrocities. He looked back at Echo as they approached the steps of the palace. He looked up admiring the work of the kingdoms architechs they made a perfect blend of the nostalgic castle look with the futuristic vision of his city. " They do such good work, the architechs I mean. " He said thinking about how he wanted to ask what he really wanted to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:40 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at Fayte as he led her to the portal. She felt him near her even in the inky blackness that was the portals between the kingdoms. She felt her cheecks warm when he flashed that dazzling smile of his. She looked at the kingdom of Vackel that was to be her home now. It was a lovely place. The falling sun light dazzled magnificantly off the city. They soon came to the castle. Echo looked at the extravagent building. It was beautiful as most of the achchitechure of Vackel was. She listened to his statement. There was an underlying emotion in his feeing that she couldn't quite grasped. Echo remebered how he had said he wanted to asked her something. "They did do an amazing job" she said. Her metallic blue gaze now fell back on Fayte. "So..uhm..what did you want to ask?" she said. Echo wasn't sure how to go about the inquiry, she also didn't know why she was acting so..unlike herself, or maybe she really could be herself around him..These thoughts baffled her.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 pm
((if this rp is finished, then I can save it within the Vip forum if the creator so wishes))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff