Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~What do you want!?~ {O//S} [1x1] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 am
Story:

She was born a princess with powers that she has hidden because no girls in her family has powers ,but some how she has powers like her tiwn and brothers. She doesn't do as she is told by her father who is trying to get her married to comeone who she doesn't love.

She was on the way back from a different kingdom when she was attacked by bandits. They killed all the people with her but her best friend, Ryan. They are now being taking to the bandits kingdom to see what will happen to them. When they get there, they are put in the thrown room ,but the king is gone ,so the prince and next in line king gets to decide her fate as will as her friends fate. What will happen? Will she end up falling for him? Will her twin save her from her nightmare that she is now in?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 am
User Image

No Cypering
No godmopping
Romance is encouraged.
No one liners
(I understand writes block ,but try your best to stay away from one liners.)
Pm profile to me
Put a wahmbulance so that I know that you have read the rules.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:06 pm

[align=center][size=10][color=yourcolor]Name:
Personality:
Bio:
This is what I look like: {Anime Pic}
[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 pm
Character:

Name: Karson 'Kari' Alicia Paston
Power: Healing, Turn Invisible, Control water
Personality: stubborn, temper, caring, kind, friendly, protective
Bio: Her mother dead giving birth to her and her brother. She has been a princess her whole life and she hates it. She has to marry someone she doesn't love ,and her father doesn't care that she is not happy about it. She has three brother in all. One brother is her twin, the other brother is 18 ,and the youngest brother is only 16. She loves them all ,but they fight like all brothers and sisters. Her father has married some amny times that she has lost count ,so her other brother are from different mothers. She hates that her father only thing as his slaves as bedwarmers.
This is what I look like:Me

Name: Hitori
Power: controls fire, master of anyblade, and flash step(unimaginable speed)
Personality: hard headed stubborn loving mean and funny but very protective of those who he believes deserves it
Bio: grew up a pickpocket on his own once royalty his parents didnt want him and threw him out for his brother and now he lives for his ownself
This is what I look like:

Hitori  

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Kari woke up to the cold floor under her face. She picked up her head slowly as it hurt from being hit by the end of the sword. She blinked a few times to everything came into veiw. She looked around the room that looked like a room. She sat up to see her friend and guard ,Ryan, laying on the floor next to her. She stood up ,and walked over to him. She tried to shack his shoulder ,but her hands were bound by rope. She knelt down next to him,"Ryan wake up." He says sleeply,"Five more minutes." Kari rolled her eyes,"The guard are eating all the food. You better hurt or there will be no more." Ryan woke up quickly after she said that. She laughed a little ,and then says,"Where are we?" Ryan shrugges his shoulders at her as she sits next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 pm
"This is peasant duty i am not under your service why must i watch your freakin sex slaves!" Hitori growls as he rips open the door to the dungeon and closes it behind him and sits in the opposite wall not looking at the two just chewing on a large steak  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Kari looked at the person who had just came in. She rolled her eyes ,and asked Ryan,"Your okay right?" Ryan nods his head ,and says to Kari,"You have a cut on your cheek, Karson." She let out a sigh,"Great. I can't even heal it." She then turned her attention to the guy that just walked in. She looks at Hitori,"Do you why the hell I'm here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:43 pm
Hehated being treated like s**t so he stood adn with great speed pushed her head to the floor with his foot in anger"You worthless princess never talk to me as though your better than me or i'll end you" he growls  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 pm
Kari was pissed ,and Ryan could see it on her face. Ryan did want any guard would do which was protect her. He pushed Hitori off of Kari who got up to her feet. The air in the room was getting cold. She say angerly,"I ask you a simple question ,and you put me head to the floor. You don't treat anyone like that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm
The man pushed him and made him slam into the wall enraging him his body now engulfed in flames he grips Ryan by the neck and slams his head into the concrete"Move girl and i'll kill this pitiful guard all you had to do was ask nicely" he growls eyes deadly  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm
Karson gritted her teeth at the guy who held Ryan in his hand. Ryan was out cold with blood running down his face. She snapped at fine,"Fine, just let him go." She was worried about her friend ,and she wanted to get him out safely. She know of one way ,and it hung around her neck. It was pendant that her brother had give to her. He told her if she broke the heart that he could teleport her home. She had to get it around Ryan's neck to do this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 pm
Hitori smiled adn grabbed the necklace around her neck and ripped it off and stuffed it into his pocket"My payment" he whispers and gets out bandages and wraps the males wounds for him  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 pm
kari smirked when he put it in his pocket ,and then she turned the necklace invisible. She walked over to Ryan ,and helped him up. She whisphered to him,"When my hands are free, I'll heal you." Ryan nods his head ,and leans against her for support. She know she could get the necklace later because the guy would think he lost it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:20 pm
Hitori slipped his hand in his poket nd felt it and brought it out"AH so it can become invisible...Girl do you play me s a fool i may be a rogue but im not dumb in magical arts" he growlsand shoves it back into his pocket  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Kari smirked,"So your smarter than you look. Well, good for you." She keeped supporting Ryan as much as she could. She asked sweatly,"So where are you taking my firned and me?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff