Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
60,000 gold in 2 days

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you find this useful?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Loki Le Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 pm
I made 60,000 gold in 2 days and I'm a newbie so it's one simple step:KILL FLUFFS AT VILLAGE GREENS!

First make a crew then gather all ur crew in that one place
second lower ur CL to 1.0-1.8
third Start to kill each fluff[may give you 1-20 gold for each fluff]
Last Enjoy ur killing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm
OR get a crew and go fight Katsumi's doll in Zen gardens! I did that like, three times and got 10k!  

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dysukes_Midnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm
What are you guys talking about?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Dysukes_Midnight
What are you guys talking about?
They're talking about zOMG. And actually Papa Saw and mentioned Village Greens area are the best places to make gold. Kat's doll is actually really crappy at making gold because she's a pain in the a** to kill with not too large a payoff.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:36 am
What he said. rofl If you're far enough in zOMG! to be in Bassken Lake, keep grinding at Papa Saw; a lot of players who have long ago even finished SS/EB still farm Papa when they're questing something! If you're polite and listen to any suggestions your crew give you (if they're more experienced), you can get through on Hard without anyone Dazing and more gold/orbs than you'll know what to do with! =D

And Kat's doll is a lag-fest. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:03 am
Kat's Doll got me like 15k in two FAILED runs. It was like 6 people in the crew and I dervished everything. So That's probably why all the money went to me biggrin  

Pantyshotgunner

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 am
I really should start playing zOMG  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:09 pm
Well if you get A friend to help get you orbs and you get up to 10.0 CL You can make an easy 100K A day doing S.S. (Shallow Seas) Runs.

Anytime anyone needs a extra crew member to clear S.S. Give me A Pm wink

Inari No Jutsu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 am
Inari No Jutsu
Well if you get A friend to help get you orbs and you get up to 10.0 CL You can make an easy 100K A day doing S.S. (Shallow Seas) Runs.

Anytime anyone needs a extra crew member to clear S.S. Give me A Pm wink
Have I seen you somewhere? I swear I've seen you somewhere. I just can't remember now! DX

On topic: WTF does no one vend anymore? It's like these days it's "I need gold fast" "Booty grab and farm papa saw" instead of the usual "vend like a douche until your eyes boil and roll back into your throat suffocating you as your mind spontaneously combusts from the pure awesomeness of selling 10 steel plated ninja bands in one day for 10 mil each."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:17 am
-.- market prices are still falling and after the huge inflate at Christmas, but it's still really crazy, vending right now is not the easiest and most people don't bother any more because it's not a sure deal when you can now make money off the booty grab and zomg just as easily slaving to buy and sell items just isn't popular, not to mention venders don't always like to give out their secrets to the competition, much easier to be helpful when it doesn't effect you wink -.-

Not to mention you need gold to begin with to start vending, it's not even worth it unless you have pricey items to play with.  

Deletedforgood23

Shy Hunter

Inari No Jutsu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 pm
@ Maui Boy: Idk I'm all over tons of forums and guilds, And i'm crew here now o.o

But I agree with Tree, Every time a holiday comes up people shy away from vending because they dumped all they're gold into the holidays.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:35 pm
Papasaw on hard with a 6 person crew..  

Iconoclastic Ways

4,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Yeah, zOMG's pretty good for gold...my Internet is really slow though, so I get a lot of computer crashing. And my parents hate when I play...

When I vend, it's just too slow sweatdrop .

And I never have enough gold crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:59 pm
I make more gold playing zOMG! (like 80k to 100k a day), well... That's because I kill in every place (changing my CL level in every place) like twenty or fifty times... Simple.  

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

kabbiee723

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm
Am I the only newbie here? crying
Oh well...
I personally think Duneslam is good for actually GETTING to 10.0, so you can to Shallow Seas, then when you get there, SS is definetly the best way to earn gold. Just my oppinion. :]  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games