Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 am
ː☠ːϨ є ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ ː☠ː
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Abel frowned when Kuro moved away.
Abel sat up and sighed.
His face was slightly flushed and he didn't look back at Kuro when he shed his clothes or sauntered around naked.
Abel shrugged off what he said.
Join him?
Yeah right.
Abel picked up the bag and went back to the piles of things he had pulled out of the bag.
He placed the bag in a nice place and moved it around a bit until it looked comfortable.
"Unless you're ordering me to take a shower with you, I think I'll pass."
Abel looked at the bed and frowned.
There was only one giant pillow.
Not several pillows, but just one.
He shivered slightly and got up, going over to the door he unlocked it and peeked outside.
Lots of people were already in bed he presumed.
Abel noticed the moon's magic had stopped his demonic talking for now.
His mind was going to fast for him to know what he was saying anyways.

User Image

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

Sorreh, tis short.
D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:45 am
 User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

The night went over, Ritter couldn't remeber a thing. Rubbing his head and sitting up in the bed, he was completely naked.
"s**t."
Ritter really hoped Kuro hadn't raped Abel. But where was Abel? Ritter padded down the sheet to find big wads of emptiness until his sight was fixed on the bag by the corner. There laid the fragil body he had been looking for. It was funny sight to see, he had never seen anyone sleep in a bag before, except for dead people. Ritter crawled on the bed then on to the floor over to his lover.
"Love~ tish morning. We can call in for breakfasht. Whatever you want."
Ritter whispered, nudging the body with his head.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:59 am
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth was having the worst nightmare of his life.
It had his family in it and Ritter and Abel as himself.
Seth's muscles hurt like he was tied into a pretzel.
But thank god something was waking, but then again his adrenaline was flowing in his sleep.
In a flash of movement Seth leaped from the bag , taking down Ritter.
He was breathing heavily and sweat dripped off of him, but he was still half in his sleep.
Seth looked down somewhat and realized what he had done.
He got off Ritter and rubbed the back of his head.
"Damn. I'm sorry."
Seth glanced over to him and sighed.
"I was having the worst nightmare."
Seth really didn't wanna talk about it, so he smiled at Ritter and got up.
"Let's get that breakfast."
Then Seth realized Ritter was in the breeze and laughed.
Then he got a little scared.
"Why aren't you dressed?"
Seth looked towards the window in their room and smiled.
The sun was a happy thing to see.
He looked back at Ritter, examining his Love's body.
And he saw a string.
He tilted his head and stepped up to Ritter, lifting the string and looking at what it was.
He had done his sewing thing again.
Seth chuckled realizing it was a boat.
"That's hawt."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 pm
IvoryEpiphany
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi's heart broke as she sat there. She looked out at the setting sun and she watched a bird. How she would die just to feel that freedom. That loss of worry, the unneed for love. She cradled herself and suddenly it all melted away. She was angry as hell for acting this way and all she could do, was be angry with herself for it. She wanted, so desperately to be with Jake and now she was ruining it all. She listened to the song that had suddenly came on, her mother's song. Written by a woman who so deeply loved a man that she would do the inconcievable. She smiled to herself and looked at the dove that had perched on the balcony railing. She was ready.

"Thank you, Mom," she whispered as it cocked its head at her and flew off. She stood and looked out, watching it fly out of sight. She went back inside and quietly crept into the kitchen. Watching them talk about cake and everything else. She was bored and tired and figured Jake needed his space, which she would be glad to give him.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 pm
||Mmmbump~ Oh, and Ivory, Jake isn't in the kitchen, he's on a run with Krysta.||

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:48 am
((gah....I just now saw the post. Sorry Ivory she is right though, we went out jogging.
And thanks for catching that for me Sherbert. ^^ I feel silly for missing it. sweatdrop ))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 am
(Aww, just caught that myself. Sorry guys, I was in pain when I posted that and words weren't exactly making sense. I'll fix that now. sweatdrop Dislocated my shoulder in a boating accident. As well as every other joint in my right arm. I'll fix it now. Thanks for catching it guys.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:11 pm
bump?  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 pm
Noah Benjamin Nicolae
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah giggled at Jacky's comment on Hamm's weight. He was a little pudgy for a rabbit. But that was just Hamm.  

xoxoxo"Thats just how we like out Ham. Stuffed with goodness!" 

Noah smiled still icing as Jacky mentioned the breakfast bunnies. How cool would that be?! Though Noah wasn't sure of he would be able to be next to Bacon if she gave birth. That would be scary. The thought made Noah shiver a bit until Jacky moved on to his cupcake shop.

xoxoxo"Its going to be the coolest cupcake shop ever! I will make pokemon cupcakes and bunny cupcakes and cupcakes on fire! Tell me that won't be awesome! And I will let Hamm and Bacon and their little breakfast bunnies roam around and eat the remains on the floor so I dont have to hire a cleaning person. Whata ya--"

Noah was surprise by the sudden attack with icing on his nose and laughed. Trying to lick of the icing from his nose, looking like a total idiot, Noah tried to think up a name. 

xoxoxo"Badass Cupcakes! How that for a name?"

Noah chimed in his excitement and laughter, finally taking Jacky's face and Eskimo kissing her.

xoxoxo"Haha, now you're it!"
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled watched Noah and Jacki. Everytime he spoke he seemed more and more like her little brother before the accident. She chuckled to herself when they talked about the rabbits, but felt like she were spying on something she shouldn't be so she took her eye pod and sat at the table, half plugged in. She listened through the few songs here and there, generally spacing off into her oblivion.

Her belly didn't feel so good, but food sounded amazing. She pushed the thoughts aside and in her mind she wondered when everything would get easier here. Talking to Jacki would be difficult, Noah was easy to talk to, he was like her little brother, a little too much at times. However, she liked him around. She felt safe when she was with the group. She wouldn't have ran back to them the night with Jake, if she hadn't.

If I die young, bury me in satin. Lay me down in a bed of roses.... idly chimed through the chords of music.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:37 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx"Stuffed with goodness? How cute, who could resist fluffy little Ham anyway?"Jacky picked up Ham and snuggled her nose against his "Isn't that right Ham?"The bunny softly nipped at her nose, making her giggle as she set him back down to play with Bacon. "The coolest ever?"She smiled, he was so freaking cute!! "Fire cupcakes? That sounds just a little dangerous doesn't it? However, I freaking love the idea of Pokemon cupcakes! Raichu is my favorite!"She loved the idea of Noah having a cupcake shop, that would be great! Though, he was short, and from what he'd said, he wasn't going to be growing anymore. How would that work? Screw it! That'd make it better! She laughed hysterically at him trying to lick the icing from his nose, and when she heard the name, laughed even more. "That sounds great!"

Wiping tears from her eyes, she smiled brightly at his eskimo kiss, gasping. "Nooo~"She went down on her knee's, being dramatic but giggled standing back up and kissing his cheek. "Now your it~ And, no tag backs."She grinned and picked up Bacon, letting her lick the icing from Noah's nose.

"Mew~ What would your design for your store be?"She asked, wanting to know more, she had money saved up, and didn't really have a lot of job options in mind. Helping Noah with a cupcake store would be great! They would both enjoy it, she hoped. Who was she kidding! That would be great! They could take care of the bunnies and have a great time!

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces