Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Shockwave Error

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 pm
I'm using Windows AND Internet Explorer, but everytime I try to go to my house and arrange it I get a Shockwave Error message. I pushed the button to clear my house, but all of the items I had put in it are locked and I can't get them. I've been in the house once before, but I don't know what is wrong now. I just want my items back. Who do I contact about this?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 am
Did you update Shockwave?
http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/

Did you update Flash?
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

If those are updated and the house still doesn't work, I suggest Bug Reports. Gaia mods are not developers, and this is a dev problem.

Also, many of us get glitches all over the place, but they go away in a few days...don't lose heart.  

Avzel

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 am
Okay, I will try these. But I've already downloaded both shockwave and flash (I had to do that to get into my house the first time). However, it still may be a problem on my end. Thanks for the links.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 am
You can't get your Items back if you Cleared by pressing the Web Browser or Shockwave Errors when loading your Home? Click Here to clear your room.

Its kind of like deleting it, or Selling your Items for Free.  

iMr-Dillon-McGregor

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Are you certain that "Clearing [one's] Room" will delete all of their items in their house? I doubt that Gaia would get rid of all of the items in your house deliberately; perhaps they're simply moved back to one's main inventory, or the room just gets set back to a state of emptiness?

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games