Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
New Ambassadors of the Empire needed! Full, SLOT FILLED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm
Hey guys (and gals), Tarin, A.K.A WingedDemon in my The War for Allansia game has gone AWOL, so your Empire needs you! I would put a picture of Uncle Sam here if I could be bothered....imagine it! Anyway, if you are interested check out the Empire threads in that game (please don't look in the Horde ones) and feel free to make a character right now, this is first come first served. Level 8, with the standard items and gold, ask me if you need clarification on anything; I would like a background, but it can be brief.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm
I wanted to join this game, but all the empire slots were taken, and the horde didn't really suite my style.

I was thinking something along the lines of a Halfling Wild Magic Sorcerer that is just a tad bit loony toons.

before i go about making my character i have a few questions.

did you want me to read all 7 pages of the game so far? becuase that seems a lil daunting...or can you give me the highlights (PMed of course)?

What are the rules for stat gen. Standard, point buy, or did you have a special way you want that done?

and finally, can my character be evil? becuase i think if anyone would be, it would be the empire...if not, i understand.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:00 pm
Hey Vora, you are always welcome in my games smile

Halfling wildmage sorcerer who is a bit loony? You and Kelren will get on great biggrin although I think you guys may piss Paelias off!

No you don't have to read all the game, I will PM you with the highlights, but I'm planning on going to bed soon so I will do it tomorrow. Use standard point buy please, unless you really have to do it a different way, tell me what you want. And about being evil... hmm, of course the Empire isn't solely good, and it isn't solely evil. I imagine that its inhabitants are 60% unaligned, 20% evil and 20% good, a bit like I imagine real life people. I'm just a bit worried that Kelren is unaligned, Paelias is Good and while Lantis may be away for a while, I am keeping Prism's slot open, and he is Lawful Good. I think the Emperor would have the foresight to not send people with conflicting agendas together in the same party on a mission of (generally) peaceful intentions. So I'd rather you'd be unaligned with a dark side. Unless you want to have it that you have kept your evil nature hidden from everyone, and people don't see you that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 pm
how about, i am unaligned, but my loony nature makes me slightly sociopathic. He's not really malicious, but he doesn't really care about much other then his own amusment...?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am
Yeah that sounds good smile PM will be on your way soon too  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash