Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
separation anxiety help please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 pm
I have a problem with my Jack Russell Terrier. if i go outside with out her she has a fit and cries and screams and hollers like you wouldn't believe. its bad enough if i just go out to take a quick walk or something but it is like 10X worse if i take the other dog out in stead what can i di ti fix ths problem? i already ignor her when i first get in till she is calm and i feel like paying attention to her and i dont like taking her with when i walk our other dog because he is at the stage where he is just lifting his leg and he keeps peeing on her and im getting tired of giving her a bath that and i know its not good for her.so how do i stop the crying with out using a collar.i have one but i dont like to use it cause it hurts like hell. so help please. thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:43 am
Some good information here:

http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&S=0&C=0&A=1393

and

http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&S=0&C=0&A=2865  

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 am
Thanks for answering Xana, I hope you find a solution to your problem with your dog! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 pm
^_^ wow my dog does that same exact thing. She follows me all around the house.  

Sparky1800

7,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 pm
she's doing a lil better. but main problem is i know a few ways to fix it but i live with my grandparents and sadly they dont listen to me when i tell them to do or not to do something with the dogs. we have two dogs my jack russel and there border collie both can be seen in my sig.  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games