Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
College Students! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittyKat62

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:05 am
Tebasile
KittyKat62
What are you doing in the meantime, Tebasile?

...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

Have been unemployed, with some small time jobs here and there. Going to different courses offered. The kind that is easy, read one chapter and remember the content of it, kinda. s**t easy things. Things like Buisness knowledge and communication, how to become a seller (my translations)

Now im learning a new language, Norwegian, im Swedish, so it itsnt such a far stretch, but its still a whole new language. It has been going really good, and i have learned to speak pretty well. And we were almost promised jobs when we started the course, but not it doesnt look so promising anymore, so im kinda bummed. ):

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

I know the economy here has a lot of college students staying for an extra year, sometimes even grad school. There just aren't as many opportunities available in the job market now as there usually are. I personally am planning to attend med school following college (crossing my fingers of course though, as that's a few years away), so I'm hoping things will pick up by then. But I don't know, with this healthcare reform stuff, I might not be making too much as a doctor... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 am

Oi, I'm fuddling through the job market now- it's horrid out there crying

If I didn't need to work full time to pay my bills I totally would transfer to that art school, but I don't think I could work full time and do their homework load xd

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Sculptor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 pm
senior, getting my BA in two months in sculpture  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 pm
Wow, that's unique. Are you going to be a freelance artist?  

KittyKat62

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:46 am
Sculptor
senior, getting my BA in two months in sculpture
I would have never guessed lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:24 pm
I am going to try. I have had a sculpture in a major gallery here last month, and a few invites for other shows. I am lucky so far.  

Sculptor

Rest In Pisces

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Incoming III year, A.B. Political Science~!

Ü

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:38 am
I graduated from college, but now I'm doing this :3

*zooms off*  

fillabunny2

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:53 pm
Half Tsunderella

Ü

User Image

____Any advice for someone who wants to pursue political science + law? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:09 am
Ebony the Peacian
Half Tsunderella

Ü

User Image

____Any advice for someone who wants to pursue political science + law? 4laugh

ow, cool~! :]]
Well, you sure about taking political science as a pre-law?

Just like taking any other course,
be sure to read something about the subjects in advance..

Eliminate all the shyness within you~! lol..
(although you know that for a fact already sweatdrop )

Some PolScie professors are super strict 'cause some of them are possibly law students (or probably taking their masters degree) as well, so watch out..
:

that's it I guess.. :]

Rest In Pisces

Seeker

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items