Magical Star

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 am
NOooooooooooooooo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:59 pm
Silly Lycoris, we don't have school. We have college, there is a difference razz  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Lycoris Melas Oneiros
Captain

Magical Star

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:17 pm
>.> It's still a school.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm
I don't refer to college as a school. Because 1) we have to pay for college, school we don't. (The taxpayers do) 2) We get a lot more freedom to do what we want and 3)You get to choose what classes you want as opposed to general classes in high school (except after a certain point but even then it's limited in high school)  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:32 pm

It's all hell.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm
Demon of the Stars

It's all hell.
Hella fun? *Hopeful.* smile

If your don't enjoy yourself at whatever age you are now, be it 8 or 80, when will you enjoy yourself? Bear in mind that 2012 is going to happen on the year 2012.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 pm
applesauce600
Demon of the Stars

It's all hell.

If your don't enjoy yourself at whatever age you are now, be it 8 or 80, when will you enjoy yourself? Bear in mind that 2012 is going to happen on the year 2012.

No, the place in Oregon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 pm
applesauce600
Demon of the Stars

It's all hell.

If the world is going to end in 2012, it's not going to be due to natural disasters, it's going to be because I never stopped being hungry XD  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Revolution_Hunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:33 am
College is fun until you have to start to realize more and more as you reach graduation that you are really getting to that point in your life where everything starts moving faster. You gotta do this, you gotta do that, pay for this, pay for that...I think being in elementary school, middle and high school is so much easier. C'est la vie  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Revolution_Hunny
College is fun until you have to start to realize more and more as you reach graduation that you are really getting to that point in your life where everything starts moving faster. You gotta do this, you gotta do that, pay for this, pay for that...I think being in elementary school, middle and high school is so much easier. C'est la vie
True but it's not as free as it is in college. In school, you get in trouble more for missing class. At college, if you miss class you basically get kicked out (after 3 unexcused absences), no questions asked.  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm
Gurren Phoenix
Revolution_Hunny
True but it's not as free as it is in college. In school, you get in trouble more for missing class. At college, if you miss class you basically get kicked out (after 3 unexcused absences), no questions asked.
Where were you the last three days? *Creeps towards ban button.* Yohoho, now you know how it feels to be on the other end of this! *Pushes button without looking, but I hit the easy button and staplers rain down on us.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm
applesauce600
Gurren Phoenix
Revolution_Hunny
Where were you the last three days? *Creeps towards ban button.* Yohoho, now you know how it feels to be on the other end of this! *Pushes button without looking, but I hit the easy button and staplers rain down on us.*
Go ahead xD. I have the same power as well razz  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

Otaku Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas