Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
:D
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
:/
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
D:
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:34 pm
The Hivern Mental Institution is a place that only opens it's doors once every year.
It only accepts troubled teens between the ages of 15 and 18.
It has a line of expert doctors, psychiatrists, nurses, and therapists of every sort.
They analyze each child that is offered to them and pick only the most mentally unstable.
The kids that come to HMI are rarely released.
And even a few have been hired as volunteers.

Now...
The Hivern Mental Institution has opened it's doors for 4 more troubled teens.
The doctors have been interviewing the troubled kids and have made there picks.

The doctors don't trust the new patients alone as they normally would.
They have paired them with the 4 top volunteering patients.
These 4 patients have been with HMI since it was a child's institute.
They were matched according to interests and compatibility.

Will the new patients become another zombie for drug testing or will they convince the trusties to help them out?
Will they become more attached than they thought they would be with these terribly disturbed trusties?

Only you can determine their fate.

Note:
Each new patient has a medical disorder. Or three.
Be creative with them!
HMI only takes the defected ones!
OCD, Psychosis, Cutters, Phobias, Philias, Fears, Addictions, etc...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:37 pm
Rules.

1.) Follow the Rules. Gaia ToS too.
2.) Violence is alright, these are teens. They do have hormones. But no brutal murder.
3.) Romance is encouraged. (This is the romance section.) No cybering, sex, or XXX.
4.) Cussing and swearing is okay. But don't over do it.
5.) PM me the profile and title it "HMI".
6.) No text talk.
7.) Use "Bold for conversations", Italics for thoughts . And post in the 3rd person.
8.) Please try to keep active. If your going to be away for sometime, please PM me and let me know.
9.) Any Questions ask Me.
10.) I may allow more people in later, but I'd like to see where we get with these first.
11.) Do NOT tease or mock the sexuality of another character.
12.) Enjoy yourself and let me know you read these by putting a heart at the end of your profile.
13.) You may reserve slots.
14.) Mentally note that this is a romance RP that will take time. Even for Sex addicts
15.) Use REAL pictures. No anime pictures please~ (Note: It does not have to be your picture.)

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:20 pm
Profiles:

Newest Members:

1.) [Ritter Crimefighter Bailen // Male]

2.) [Kairi Kyoko Kimono // Female]

3.) [Savannah Marie Blackheart // Female]

4.) [Jake Kervesh Icewind // Male]

Trusties:

1.) [Seth Alexander Wright // Male]

2.) [Nathan Anthony Parker // Male]

3.) [Maxwell Ziller Ryuzaki // Male]

4.) [Jackson Ray City // Female]

The profiles marked open are the available genders and people.
Names and Creator will be added later.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 pm
Skeletons:

New Patients:

[align=center][url=PASTE URL OF PIC HERE PLEASE] TITLE OF LINK HERE [/url]
[size=9][color=yourpostingcolor][b]Name[/b]: (Characters Name F/M/L)[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Username[/b]: ((USERNAME))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Age [/b]: ((AGE HERE))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Gender[/b]: ((Female/Male))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Sexuality[/b]: ((Bi, Straight, etc))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Medical Files[/b]: ((Medical Status))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Personalities and attitudes[/b]: ((Personality/Attitude))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]About the Character[/b]: ((BIO- one paragraph))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Likes[/b]: ((Like))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Dislikes[/b]: ((Dislikes))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Talents and other info[/b]: ((Instruments, Talents, Languages, ETC.)) [/color][/size]
[color=yourpostingcolor][size=12](A quote to describe you.)[/size][/color][/align]

Trusties:
[align=center][url=PASTE URL OF PIC HERE PLEASE] TITLE OF LINK HERE [/url]
[size=9][color=yourpostingcolor][b]Name[/b]: (Characters Name F/M/L)[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Username[/b]: ((USERNAME))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Age [/b]: ((AGE HERE))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Gender[/b]: ((Female/Male))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Sexuality[/b]: ((Bi, Straight, etc))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Medical Files[/b]: ((Mental Status))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Personalities and attitudes[/b]: ((Personality/Attitude))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]About the Character[/b]: ((BIO- one paragraph))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Likes[/b]: ((Like))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Dislikes[/b]: ((Dislikes))[/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Talents and other info[/b]: ((Talents, Languages, ETC.)) [/color]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b]Years Spent at HMI[/b]: ((YEARS HERE)) [/color][/size]
[color=yourpostingcolor][size=12](A quote to describe you.)[/size][/color][/align]

(No anime pictures please~ :3 )

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 pm
Accepted Trustee Profiles:

¬.¬
Name: Seth Alexander Wright
Username: Go--Die--Somewhere
Sexuality: I Go Both Ways.
Medical Files: Neopharmaphiliac (abnormal affection towards new drugs), Ithyphallophiliac (Look it up), Gymnophilia and Genophilia(abnormal affection towards nudity and sex), Philemaphilia (abnormal affection towards kissing), Podophilia (foot fetish/ abnormal affection towards feet), Sex addict, and mild Sadist.
Personalities and attitudes: I came to HMI a very quiet child, as I has grown into a better person at the institution I've gained some confidence. I love sneaking other teens an occasional cigarette or something. I loves making friends even though I can't keep them for long.
About the Character: I was sent to HMI when it was still a children's medical ward. I arrived at 8 and was left for treatment for 2 years. I was released only to be readmitted a few months later. I was never released since I had arrived back after that because my parents had died in a car accident after I was readmitted. I've become a very good nurse assistant throughout my years. I'm the only trustee at HMI that is allowed to leave and return at my own free will. They know I'll always return because I was raised in the white rooms and cells of HMI. I'm probably the most colorful person at the institute because I don't have to wear my uniform. I'm very trustworthy but I always follow hospital regulations. There are things I can't do, such as sleep with piercings in. FYI. I do it like a mime.
♪Shopping
♪Room Mates
♪Medication
♪Sex, Nudity, Genitals
♪Feet
♪Semi-Bearable Pain
♪Helping Nurses and Patients

Dislikes: ♫ Screaming
♫ Restraints
♫ The White Padded Holding Cell
♫ Quiet

Talents and other info: I can measure perfect amounts of meds without instruments. I can put stitches on someone when medical staff is low. And I know every spot in HMI that a video camera can't see.
Years Spent at HMI: 10 Years

"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

~.xXx.~
Name:Jackson Ray City
Username surprised OoRainbow-SherbertoOo
Sexuality:Straight
Medical Files:Is Schizophrenic, Has problems with cutting herself, and has an excessive fear of the dark.
Personalities and attitudes: Jackson is actually a very nice person when not pushed over the edge, she likes to make people smile and laugh but she hasn't done that in a long time seeing as she knows there's something wrong with her and feel's guilty for things she often can't control. She can get very angry and tends to get violent when that happens but she has been able to subside her anger better after being at the institution, she does like to be quiet in hopes no one will bother her.
About the Character:Jackson has been seeing and hearing things since she was very young, telling her parents that she heard voices and saw things that weren't really there they ignored it. Until she start freaking out in school, that started in 3rd grade. She would constantly start talking to people in the middle of class that no one else could see and doing things she said the 'voices' told her to do. For awhile people ignored her, even her parents, saying she was just in it for the attention, and people called her a freak. She started cutting herself, around the tops of her arms and her legs where no one could see, until they got really bad and people started asking her questions, new kids who didn't know her, asking why she was so quiet. When they called her crazy the 'voices' told her to take a action. So she did, and she attacked them, breaking a girls nose and a boys arm. She was suspended, and her parents criticized her, yelling and calling her crazy as well. She got angry that night, her parents didn't understand, no one did. It was pitch black when she grabbed a knife form the kitchen and started attacking her parents, having no control of her anger. She killed her mother, in a rage she couldn't control and she was sentenced to the Hivern Mental Institution. She was 15. Ever since she's been trying to cope with her illness and fears. She's trusted but she still has much to get over herself.
Dislikes biggrin ark, The Voices, Being told she's crazy, not being in control of herself.
Talents and other info:Jackson is a very talented artist and speaks 5 languages being French, Italian, Spanish, German, and Russian.
Years Spent at HMI:4 years

“Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.”

Grr?
Name: Maxwell Ziller Ryuzaki
Username: Ovan of the Twilight
Sexuality: Straight
Medical Files: Schizophrenia, OCD, Social anxiety
Personalities and attitudes: A bit lonely, tries to avoid real conversation. Cares deeply and wants to help, but isn't sure how
About the Character: A mildly abusive mother and no father made it difficult for me to make friends. No one seemed to be just right for me... Even if they did, I couldn't speak to them without feeling scared. So I made my own friend. He wasn't a very happy dinosaur... He killed mom. Since then, I've been here. The dinosaur is gone now, that was good. Maybe now I could make some new friends. But who would talk to me? And whats with that one line over there... It isn't right...
Dinosaurs
Reading

Dislikes: Confrontation
Mistakes
That line isn't straight
I told you the line isn't straight!

Talents and other info: Knows some Japanese,
Can act as though he is dead.

Years Spent at HMI: 10

"Seriously, that line isn't straight... Oh well..."

What? Oh yeah, hellos!
Name: Nathan Anthony Parker
Username: Koifish26
Sexuality: Either or... love is love after all!
Medical Files: ☀Kleptomania
☂ Self destructive
☀ Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at
☂ Catoptrophobia: Fear of Mirrors
☀ Chionophobia: Fear of Snow
☂ Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single
☀ Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia- Fear of the number 666.
☂ Nostophobia- Fear of returning home

Personalities and attitudes: Nathan tends to be a little nervous, but when he gets to know a person he can be very kind. Just takes him awhile to open up is all...
About the Character: Nathan's life was just fine growing up. Caring parents, got along with his brothers and sisters, but of course something had to shake up his happy go lucky world. No one is sure exactly what triggered his self destructive behavior, after all he still refuses to talk about it. It seemed to be for the thrill, the stealing and cutting just adding an extra challenge to an already tough scenerio. His parents became concerned and eventually shipped him off to Hivern Mental Institution. Needless to say he's trying to get better, but with sticky fingers and the occasional sharp tool lying around there are sometimes he just can not help himself. Maybe it's because he just doesn't want to go home...
☀Shiney Things
☀Pain
☀Thrills of all shapes and colors~!

Dislikes:
☂Overly peppy nurses
☂ People making fun of me...makes me sad...
☂ The number that won't be spoken of
☂ Being left alone

Talents and other info: Puedo decir el francés! Painting is also a talent of his...
Years Spent at HMI: 8 years last time I checked... time sure does fly.

Change in all things is sweet!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 pm
Accepted New Patient Profiles:

This is Me, like it or not!
When This Happens, It Means I Don't Want To Talk To You, So Effe Off! 8X

Name: Ritter. My name is Ritter Crimefighter Bailen.
Username: || XxAmayaYachiruWayxX ||
Sexuality: Me? Well I have to that I love boys but I do get those tendencies to play are with girls.
Medical Files: I have Chirophilia - an obsession with hands and feet. I think I also have Aichmophilia- obsession needles and sharp objects. Bipolar Disorder might also mix in with my problems. That's what the doctors say, but what do they know?
Personalities and attitudes: I guess I can be a bit sardonic but I'm Just a fun loving person. I can get loud when I'm happy or angry but when I'm on my emo, sewing days, I'm very quiet and dark. I get violent but sometimes act like a little kid. I'm playful and energetic! I'm just a giant ball of contradictions! RAWR!!
About the Character: I don't really know how I got this mess up, it just happened. As a little kid, liked tickling peoples feet and finger painting. But when I turned 13, I used to go to morgues and steal the finest, freshest hands and feet from corpses and take photos of them. And I also have the tendencies to sew myself when I'm bored. I was in Home Ed when I just stabbed myself with the needle. It looked pretty cool so I started sewing my arms and face.
✔ Hands and Feet Mo'Fo. Well pretty ones anyway. Sorry Frenchies. XP
✔ Photography is the Crap!!
✔ Playing in the Rain
✔ Body Art and sewing myself
✔ Music is my Boyfriend

Dislikes:
✘ Super hot sunny days. Ick
✘ blistered feet. Eww...
✘ sitting still.
✘ Being controlled and being told not to do stuff
✘ when having stuff repeated to me like I'm stupid

Talents and other info: I speak some Japanese, I can sing and play guitar, I'm an expert at taking awesome pictures, I like acting and I'm a great Seamstress!! wait-- that's for girls, ne?

"I don't need Your help. Just give me a Needle and some Thread and can Fix myself."

I'm not crazy.
Name: Jake Kervesh Icewind
Username: Lord Blade Icestorm
Sexuality: Straight
Medical Files: Masochist, Schizophrenia, Voices
Personalities and attitudes: As Jake he is kind and caring, shy, and loyal and at times can be naive. As his alter ego named Maximus he is sadistic and loves pain, he is flirty and not sh in any way.
About the Character: Jake was raised in a good family who was very rich. At first his problems were only mild and his parents overlooked it as a boy with a big imagination. Though he never had friends in school as Maximus wouldn't let him keep them long. When he became 15 his disorders came in more frequency and much heavier. At 17 his parents became desperate as one night they found him with a knife in his room cutting himself and laughing hysterically, when questioned he laughed at them and screamed at them that his name was Maximus, not Jake. When the institute opened its doors they rushed there and had him submitted quickly.
*Soft music
*moonlight
>pain
>pain
>and more pain

Dislikes: *pain
*annoying people
*egotistical people
>kindness
>his medicine

Talents and other info: Jake: Violin and singing
Maximus: skill with sharp objects and lock-picking

Why am I here, I'm normal.....OR am I HAHAHAHA!

Savannah Blackheart
Name: Savannah Marie Blackheart
Username: Angel-savy
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Medical Files: Cutter
- Autophobia (Afraid of being alone)
- Zoophobia (Afraid of Animals)
- Agrizoophobia (Afraid of Wild animals)
- Merinthophobia (Afraid of being tied up or bound)
- Frigophobia (Afraid of the cold, or cold things)
- Enochlophobia (Afraid of crowds or mobs)
- Clithrophobia (Afraid of being locked in an enclosed place)
- Aichmophobia (Afraid of needles)
- Triskadekaphobia (Afraid of the number 13)

Personalities and attitudes: Savannah has a very caring personality. She cares for everyone she meets, whether its her doctor, a new friend, or the occasional visitors who feel ad for her and talk to her just because she's standing in the hallway. She's very closed off about her history and family. If she talks to you about that stuff, she really likes you.
About the Character: Savannah's dad left her mother when he found out that she was pregnant. Savannah never met her father, and doesn't want to, after what he did. Her mom was addicted to crack since Savannah was five. It's the only thing she remembers of her mom. She had to take care of the two of them. She had a job at the state fair when she was 8.

Her mom was never home, and she didn't like it. Bad things seemed to happen to her when she was alone. It was how she developed her Autophobia. One time, while her mom had been out with some friends getting high, she was out in the front yard, people watching. One of her mom's friends had been walking by with their dog, and the dog had gotten loose and attacked her. She's been afraid of animals ever since. (Zoophobia and Agrizoophobia)

She had been put in the hospital after the attack. The had tried many times to escape so they had strapped her to her bed. They never came in when she called for help. Everyday they had to take blood samples with cold needles. They said they never warmed their needles up. (Merinthophobia/Frigophobia/Aichmophobia)

The one thing her mom never knew about her, or cared to know really, was that every night her mom was out, or high/passed out, she would sit in the bath and cut herself. Someone at school found out and put her here.

Dislikes: Rude people ~~ Cheery/peppy people ~~ preps ~~ rap
Talents and other info: Savannah can play the guitar, to a degree..

"If you're happy, I'm..." -House

click to see the old me
Name:Kairi Kyoko Kimono
Username:IvoryEpiphany
Sexuality:Confused
Medical Files:Unstable; a threat to herself; Physically healthy; Hopeless
Personalities and attitudes: Once, she was a bubbly girl. Spent her time like any middle school girl, with her friends and loving life. She had always been a flirt and extremely curious about who she was. Yet, one day things changed. Now she is a quiet girl who speaks to absolutely no one. She spends her time writing and what she writes scared her parents. She can be very unpredictable and known to lash out in sadness and anger suddenly without warning. So who she truly is no one knows.

About the Character: Kairi (thinks kite, but replace te with re) was once a normal girl with a normal family with a slightly abnormal little brother but normal friends. She worked and excelled in everything that she did. Nothing and no one was a challenge for her. Yet then one evening while she was asleep she woke up to three gun shots and a man who did everything in his power to control her.
The next morning she was half alive and found in a mess of blood. She was sent into the foster care system where foster family after foster family tried to help her. Taking her to doctors that she'd never talk to and spoiling her even though she didn't use any of it. Then one family finally adopted her but after three months she hit rock bottom and when not only suicidal but tried to kill her adopted father. The attempt terrified them and decided that when the doors opened, Kiari would be sent there to get help.

Likes:Books, writing, dark colors and light like candles. Medicine that makes her thoughts "clearer" music and dancing. It's been noted the possibility that she may have used to love to sing.

Dislikes: Bright florescent lights, old men (not only dislikes but is terrified by them), needles, talking, medicine that makes her forget her thoughts,and talking to pointless doctors.

Other info: It is said before she stopped speaking that she had a soft and gentle voice and would sing constantly. Her mother has stated that she has heard her possibly hum once. It was noted as hypnotic. She can write read and play music for the guitar and piano. Old friends said she could speak very broken Spanish but what she could say had no accent. She has been done to be a graceful girl and has been caught dancing flawlessly once without her notice. She is said to be a dark but amazing young writer as well. She has a love for anything that isn't her voice and anything cute and fake. Which for her her includes and they all lived happily ever after, love and anything else that isn't sadistic and twisted. And she will never admit to it but she is addicted to cutting. The pain helps her forget that night but reminds her of what happened to her parents and younger brother.

"I don't have to speak with my mouth to be heard. Just listen to my heart beat and the music I play."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 am
Bumpeth~